• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Moan about All Blacks here.

The South Africans are copping a whole heap more **** than you Kiwis are... and undeservedly so. As a neutral party I feel that the needs of the Saffers on this board aren't being met. :)

The South Africans are copping a whole heap more **** than you Kiwis are... and undeservedly so. As a neutral party I feel that the needs of the Saffers on this board aren't being met. :)
What? From who?

Their own public - fair enough. But I doubt anyone here is (unfairly) making up BS about the team.

thats the way it goes either with or against depends on the officials on the day, but hey try being a nz warriors fan they get more bad decisions agaisnt them by aussie officals than any otha time

Yeah it seems that way to me too, its sad how some rules that apply to other teams dont apply to the Warriors, IMO anyway and yes Im a Warriors fan.

This is just some of the posts from the last two weeks of one poster alone -

they had to give the ABs a weeks break because every year graham henry whinges about the travel schedule

nah thorn doesnt do much really he made one pass in the melbourne test and everyone goes on about what a terrific game he had

he wasnt even a good league player

thorns overrated,plus i hate how he screams at the opposition when the all blacks are awarded a penalty

and call woodcock a filthy thug(please dont sulk woodward, i know you are a little sensitive about some things)

yeah ive always thought cowan was nothing special, bring back leonard form is temporary class is permanent

its funny how kiwis come on this thread to argue why we should like the all blacks, when this thread is for us nz haters to let out our frustrations at those cheating scum, i mean you dont have to read what people say of your precious team

just face the facts that alot of people despise the all blacks and stop trying to insist their the best thing since sliced bread

hes more aloof than quiet,plus hes a bad winner and a bad loser,he talks up his scrummaging as well

ive always thought woodcock was an arrogant prick but i kaplan made the right decision but the citing commissioner should have penalised in some way,
at the end of the day the all blacks have had a edge over the referees but what makes it stand out is how well their using it and thats what good teams do,the team going forward rightly gets the benefit just like the great england team earlier this millennia

bullshit when the abs are under the cosh they will do anything to kill the ball and deny the attackers quick ball look at the abs second try conrad smith who is the worst for doing it was handling the ball on the ground like a man possesed,actually sivivatu was the worst for killing ball illegally yet somehow never got punished,its funny how you call it counter rucking for the abs and cheating by the boks when the boks actually were to genrous to the abs and need to cheat more as de villers puts it

the only reason the penalty count evened out in the 2nd test was in the last ten minutes when the game was lost the referee blew against the all blacks to make it look statistically even,**** its impossible for any team to get quick ball vs the all blacks but they get plenty,look what happend to the wallabies last year trying to play a running game vs the all blacks last year the all blacks suffocated them south african style but no oned deemed them negative

i really don't care who is getting more flack. I said some Kiwi's were acting like prats and visa versa.

come on mate its not like im abusing members here, were all allowed an opinion even if it is left field

Plase give up squirrell ther is a difference between getting a point across and constantly flaming about the all blacks a vastly superior team to yours...

and nobody recognizes your opinion your just talking trash all day...you are no adition to the forum except to laugh AT so please jog on....

I always love it when someone flames about a country and never declares their own.

wrong im a kiwi, born in Otaki home of the great ex hurricane winger Sam Doyle
but guys seriously stop adding flames to the fire and learn to appreciate each others differences, give peace a chance

2funny.gif
Doyle played just two matches for the Hurricanes, both in 1996, as a temporary replacement for the injured Christian Cullen. That hardly qualifies him for the epithet "Great".

All this tells me is that you are smart enough to use Google.

Anyway, Admins will be able to tell where you are posting from. My guess that it is somewhere WEST of New Zealand.

11,400mi north west (ish)

Though just because he's not in NZ atm, doesn't mean he isn't from there

Last edited:
but guys seriously stop adding flames to the fire and learn to appreciate each others differences, give peace a chance

you said you were from australia a few posts back....and youwere the one adding all the fuel to the fire earlier...now that a mod has gotten involved your calling peace??

carlos spencer is from levin, thats the scum 20 kms north, and christian cullens from paekakariki about 50kms south

So tell us something about Otaki that you can't find on Google!

My missus grew up on the Kapiti Coast, so be careful!!

carlos spencer is from levin, thats the scum 20 kms north, and christian cullens from paekakariki about 50kms south

Yeah but if your from Otaki you'll know they claim him everyone there does and his father still works on the roads around there.

Latest posts