• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Moan about All Blacks here.

I love our friendly trans Tasman rivalry and I hate it when my mates go on about those bloody Aussies and stuff but why waste time and Money complainig about a team that quite obviously is a better rugby side! New Zealand have completly bulldozed Aussie in recent years and I think that they need to harden up and stop being little pussies!

Can I take this opportunity to say that I was right and Cooky was wrong. I forgot what we were discussing but I know I was right.

Just wanted to put that out there.

Carry on.

Can I take this opportunity to say that I was right and Cooky was wrong. I forgot what we were discussing but I know I was right.

Just wanted to put that out there.

Carry on.

You know your gonna get a reply from Cooky right?...and you know he's a tough guy to prove wrong especially when he drops those big posts with everything but the kitchen sink on ya....Mate you asked for it lol

Of course.

I mean I'd expect a post to acknowledge how right I was and how wrong he was but aside from that I dont think he needs to do much more.

I'm not one to hold a grudge so I'll accept the apology and only remind him of his humiliation every few days.

Ahhh Iain... -sigh-. Good effort I suppose.

Hey! Logorrhea is back!

Holy crap what's happened to these forums, I haven't been on here for ages but now all of a sudden people got beef with eachother. Come on can't we all just get along?

dont worry just trying to impress lucky number 7 with my wide range of humour and intellect

Hate.jpg

Latest posts