• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Moan about All Blacks here.

Then to add insult to injury he eloped with his wife on a romantic weekend and took her for a lovely seafood dinner..but never called her again.
he is also a staunch member of the KKK and directly responsible for the holocaust.

Thorne was the Roman Centurion who hammered the nails into Jesus' hands and feet (or not depends on what you believe). If you don't believe that then Thorne farted and thus the Big Bang occured.

Here is one for you all!

Anymore rubbish sprouted by anyone goes into the bin for a week. WUM's whatever you are post sensibly or don't bother at all! When I get to a PC and not on my iPhone I will sort this bloody shambles out! I get sick and tired of seeing rubbish report posts filling my inbox up.

Take this as a warning!

A lot of people hate the Yankees, New England Patriots, LA Lakers, Man U, Brazil, etc etc etc etcet-*******-tera, heck even the scummy aussie cricket team - you know why? Because they win, and they dominate.

Get over it squirrel (and AB haters) and just get used to the fact that they're just a great team.

Here here!! Well said. You make your own luck in this world!

@Olyy
@lucky number 7
@bristol-iain

hahahaha ahhh...you guys crack me up:)

Unless people start playing nice, this thread will be closed.

nah thorn doesnt do much really he made one pass in the melbourne test and everyone goes on about what a terrific game he had

There goes a fan who only watches the player with the ball.

Thorn' s value to the All Blacks, Canterbury and the Crusaders, is the work he does off the ball.

That is why his namesake Reuben Thorne was so underrated by the average ball-watching rugby fan. He was the Crusaders most valuable player, so much so that the team song was them all singing his name to the tune of John Philip Sousa's "Stars & Stripes Forever". He was continually rated by opposition players as the player they most hated to play against.

If you really want to see the value of a player like Brad thorn, go to a Crusaders match, and do what a forward coach does. Don't watch the game, just watch Thorn, and see the massive amount of work he gets through.

That is why he's the first name on the selectors team sheet after McCaw and Carter at Canterbury, The Crusaders and the All Blacks!

yeah i reckon he does the normal work rate of a second rower but because we had some lazy locks who stayed away from cleaning out rucks he seems more valuable than he really is,thats why i never rated jerry collins as a flank he never helped out his fellow forwards,
would be a honour to watch a game at the pub with you cooky,someone to be on my same level to argue with instead of the usual nz rugby clown

no in all seriousness i have alot of respect for cookie , hes a bit grumpy but i like that

Don't bring your "facts" and "truths" in here, there's no place for reason!
I heard that Brad Thorn shot the referee after his last match, then pooped on his new carpet

Then to add insult to injury he eloped with his wife on a romantic weekend and took her for a lovely seafood dinner..but never called her again.
he is also a staunch member of the KKK and directly responsible for the holocaust.
Lolz! :lol:
yeah i reckon he does the normal work rate of a second rower but because we had some lazy locks who stayed away from cleaning out rucks he seems more valuable than he really is,thats why i never rated jerry collins as a flank he never helped out his fellow forwards,
would be a honour to watch a game at the pub with you cooky,someone to be on my same level to argue with instead of the usual nz rugby clown
Did you just insult cooky to be at the level of 2 year old? How dare you!

:lol:

unfortunately you seem to be below the level of the usual SA rugby clown

thats the way it goes either with or against depends on the officials on the day, but hey try being a nz warriors fan they get more bad decisions agaisnt them by aussie officals than any otha time

I just merged the threads "17 v 14" and "Whine about the All Blacks here" as I figured they're both pretty much the same thing.

Anyway, I'm bored of this. The *****ing and moaning and belittling of the All Blacks is getting pathetic, and the responces from some of the kiwis in return is just as poor.

Squirrel reporting a post for being called a douche bag...what were you expecting?
Wrong on both accounts.

WUM's please either grow up or go to 606. Cymro has already warned people, I wouldn't try and test him. Or do, I don't care, I could use 10 days without this rubbish.

Last edited:
Well I'd rather this thread, than have it spreading in game discussions. (Inevitable due to the recent/future AB success.)

Hence it's existence.

That, and it was pretty tongue-in-cheek anyway.

Well I'd rather this thread, than have it spreading in game discussions. (Inevitable due to the recent/future AB success.)

Hence it's existence.

That, and it was pretty tongue-in-cheek anyway.
Yeah it was a fine thread to make. I don't know how much it will stop the moaning but at least there is a place where the majority of the comments can be avoided. It's just it is being taken a bit too far now.

Latest posts