• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Moan about All Blacks here.

BGT

Academy Player
Country Flag
Australia
What a joke. First idiot Joubert sends a player off. They form scrums over that in league. And then a joke of a decision by TMO. Maybe Springbok coach was right. It's a Kiwi set up.

Here comes the WUM's and the moaners. You got beaten by a better side so suck it up.

Quite rich when people tell us Welsh fans to be graceful in defeat yet all I seen from a couple sets of fans is moaning.

You got outplayed by a much better team , face it , New Zealand is better .Stop spurting out this dribble on these forums.

Quite rich when the new guys come on and fight it out, tell each other to stop posting dribble and then never come back and post again!

Those types of "fans" and the fact that I am rarely near a computer when watching rugby is why I've been reading the forums for years but have accumulated less than 160 posts.

Quite rich when the new guys come on and fight it out, tell each other to stop posting dribble and then never come back and post again!

Here comes the WUM's and the moaners. You got beaten by a better side so suck it up.

Quite rich when people tell us Welsh fans to be graceful in defeat yet all I seen from a couple sets of fans is moaning.

Come into some money as of late have we Cymro?

Anyway, I always get a giggle out of Australians saying they got robbed. Oh the joyous irony.

Come into some money as of late have we Cymro?

Anyway, I always get a giggle out of Australians saying they got robbed. Oh the joyous irony.

I wish! Need the cash ... donations welcome.

It's all very predictable. It's always someone elses fault isn't it. To quote one testically-obsessed member here. "Find them"

Those types of "fans" and the fact that I am rarely near a computer when watching rugby is why I've been reading the forums for years but have accumulated less than 160 posts.

Huh .....?

so much for a first post for that guy.. I don't think given a full 15 Australia have half a chance. Man up, cry a lil if you need, but geez.. not the end of the world..

Quite frankly this thread doesn't make sense. The AB's were already ahead 32-14 when Drew Mitchell got his second Yellow and both teams had been given a final warning for slowing the ball down when the opposition wants to take it quickly. Granted i still haven't seen what it was Mitchell got his first yellow for. As for the TMO decision the Ref said i didn't see it and there simply wasn't a TV angle showing him getting it down. Held up case closed.

Just face it the Aussies weren't even close to the AB's on the night.

That first guy is a loser.the wallabies were warned and Drew Mitchell got carded,it was a team warning the ref had no other choice.I was impressed at the way Getiau attacked the line.The All Blacks were just better.

I agree the refs have been crap this year, often benefiting the AB's. Realistically this is because they have put pressure on the opposition forcing frustration and ill discipline. The yellow card for everything possible policy is a joke though

Rocky Elsom was about to lose the plot. Decided to play the AB's game in delaying tactics after he had a whinge to joubert about it and when BOTH captains were warned, i dont think rocky communicated that to the rest of the team. Poor form Wallabies. Like i have always suspected, Elsom isnt captain material.

Franks never should have been binned and neither should have drew the second time. Both were soft and cant believe joubert and kaplan were considering binning whitelock but didnt cos they couldnt confirm he did it. The whitelock tackle was good and if the judiciary review it like mentioned by joubert i think the judiciary will laugh at him and kaplan.

in the words of umaga...."this isnt a game of tiddly winks"
Good game kiwis......back to the drawing board wallabies.
In the end wallabies didnt make the tackles stick, win restarts when they should etc etc They had a good 2nd half when they had ball in hand with only 14 guys but you cant beat the allblacks with 14 guys.

I agree with Ostrayian when he said, BOTH captains were told that any more delaying the ball and cards will be given. Joubert obviously wants to be considered "consistent" so there he was trying to be consistent.

Australia could also have taken their one man advantage (when they had it) and score points, but instead they lose points. And if they want to win, better win the ball from every restart, or if that's too hard, then at least win the ones that are kicked TO Australia.

Stop blaming the refs, just get good enough.

No wonder we have such a shortage of new referees. I think they get alot of unwarrented flack by alot of people, by myself included, when things don't go their way. They do the best they can with what they have, and besides they're held accountable for their performances. If they are that corrupt or useless they simply wouldn't be reffing top level rugby, for long anyway. Man that comes out easy when the AB's are winning.

What a joke. First idiot Joubert sends a player off. They form scrums over that in league. And then a joke of a decision by TMO. Maybe Springbok coach was right. It's a Kiwi set up.

Actually, as I recall, we scored one of our tries when WE were a man down, then you scored two of your tries when YOU were a man down.

Also, all three officials were.... wait for it..... South African!!

Kind of makes a nonsense of your bullshit post doesn't it you flaming numpty?

Now go crawl back into that hole you emerged from, and stop bothering the real rugby fans.

Actually, as I recall, we scored one of our tries when WE were a man down, then you scored two of your tries when YOU were a man down.

Also, all three officials were.... wait for it..... South African!!

Kind of makes a nonsense of your bullshit post doesn't it you flaming numpty
Now go crawl back into that hole you emerged from, and stop bothering the real rugby fans.
And the TMO was an Aussie, which I didn't really get...

Why didn't they bring the Italian over who always says 'AAYY AV AI DECHISHOOON!!' ?

I agree the refs have been crap this year, often benefiting the AB's. Realistically this is because they have put pressure on the opposition forcing frustration and ill discipline. The yellow card for everything possible policy is a joke though

The refs are way too strict , I thought like in the previous games the yellows for unnecessary except maybe for the second one to Mitchel as they were warned about wasting time and delaying the game. One consolation , at least the Wobblies know how we Bokke felt , next up to cry about a refs decision is the ABS in Pretoria , its bound to happen in soccer city.

Latest posts