• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Most Overrated Players

<div class='quotemain'>
Mat Giteau - Fantastic in any position as long as it's only for half a game. After that he goes missing and his crapness becomes all to obvious
[/b]
His 'crapness', coming from a Waratahs fan that's rich...
[/b][/quote]

Crap might be to strong but am I wrong? Scrum half, fly half and back to centre again. Ultimate bench impact player, but then thats what they said about Rodgers and he was useless in any position.

i think it's a cop out to accuse tiquiri of thinking he's a fly half. sure he's playing average at the moment but i can't see how trying to be a fly half has anything to do with it.[/b]

Referring to his long cut out passes that tend to end up over the sideline, in opposition hands or called back because they've flown several meters forward. He needs to forget the playmaker hero crap and focus on doing his job and helping with support

Crap might be to strong but am I wrong? Scrum half, fly half and back to centre again. Ultimate bench impact player, but then thats what they said about Rodgers and he was useless in any position.
[/b]
Sure, he would be a good bench impact player but who wouldn't, he is too valuable for the first choice team...end of story...

imo Henson isn't overrated, much better runner than hook, good kicking game, just needs to stop getting injured, build up form for his club and then get a recall to the national squad? ;)

much better runner than hook, [/b]

Since when did crabbing across field and cutting out space for those outside you constitute a good running game?

He may be physically stronger than Hook, but the young lad's gliding break against Argentina last month showed why he is destined to become a far, far better player than Henson.

honestly...james hook people are touting him as one of the world's top five when hes done f all. look at how ineffective he was against canada and the difference stephen jones(one of my favourite players) made when he came on

Skrela.. i think he is like Todeschini.. with absolutely no gameplay.. just kicking skills

Latest posts