• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Most Underrated Players

Judging on his performance against Leicester the other week I would say Gordon Ross is back to a form that merits promotion to international status once again.
He was the linchpin of both Sarries tries (late in the game as they were).
I think he should be given a shout on the tour of Argentina, god knows Dan Parks doesn't f***ing deserve it. He's been good for Glasgow, but at international level he fails to compete. In short, f*** OFF DAN PARKS!

Bryan Habana, seriously I cant believe people on this forum arent all over this guys nutsack and saying how great he is. Oh no wait they are.

I think Matt Dunning is overrated, Seriously a morbidly obese achieving such great things such as playing a full rugby quarter, playing for the international side etc. This guy is a living miracle, proof that god actually exists.

Talking only about my country, i think that the following player are underrated: Mario Ledesma, Rodrigo Roncero, Patricio Albacete, Ignacio Corleto.
All incredible players, surely among the best in their positions...but unfortunately they dont get the credit they deserve.

I think Ian Dowling is very underrated at Munster. Makes yards every time he gets the ball it seems and his defence is awesome.

Latest posts