• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Movie Quote Quiz

T

The TRUTH

Ok, below are quotes from random movies, your task is to name which movie they came from. Bonus point for those who also name the character/actor who said the quote.

Make sure you list the number of the quote before your answer as to avoid any confusion.

<strike>1. "This is no longer a vacation. It's a quest, a quest for fun. I'm gonna have fun and your gonna have fun. We're gonna have so much f*cking fun they're gonna need plastic surgeons to remove the smiles from our f*cking faces. We'll be whistling zippity-doo-dah out of our ass holes"</strike> getofmeland

<strike>2. "T-T-T-Today!, junior!"</strike> getofmeland

<strike>3. "Now tell me what would be the point of shooting a bloke and then driving him to the bloody hospital? It defeats the whole purpose of having shot him in the first place."</strike> toup

<strike>4. "Do you know why they call him Frankie Four Fingers Doug? Cuz he makes STUPID bets with STUPID people and when he cant pay up, they give him the CHOP Doug, and im not talking about his f*ckin foreskin either."</strike> Ripper

<strike>5. I'm prepared to scour the the Earth for that motherf***er. If Butch goes to Indochina, I want a ****er waiting in a bowl of rice ready to pop a cap in his ass".</strike> toup

<strike>6. "You know how they say we only use 10 percent of our brains? I think we only use 10 percent of our hearts"</strike> el-tk

<strike>7. "Why don't we just pour chocolate all over the floor and let Chunk eat his way through?"</strike> teh mite

<strike>8. "It is quite understandable. It's a very natural reaction. But one day, in a week, a month, a year, on that day when, God willing, we all return to our homes again, you're going to feel very proud of what you have achieved here in the face of great adversity. What you have done should be, and I think will be, an example to all our countrymen, soldier and civilian alike. You have survived with honor, that and more, here in the wilderness. You have turned defeat into victory. I congratulate you. Well done."</strike> toup

<strike>9. ."Every time i come in the kitchen , you in the kitchen... in the god damn refrigerator!.. eatin up all the food!"</strike> ShowMe

<strike>10. "Hows the serenity?"</strike> Ripper

<strike>11. "I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are better left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful it can't expressed in words, and it makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a grey place dares to dream. It was as if some beautiful bird had flapped into our drab little cage and made these walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in xxxxxxxxx felt free."</strike> Ripper

<strike>12. "You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down.Hey,thats a pretty good idea. I'll give you the moon"</strike> Saints fan Webby

<strike>13. "Are you gonna bark all day, little doggy, or are you gonna bite?"</strike> toup

<strike>14. "Come out to the coast. We'll get together, have a few laughs."</strike> teh mite

<strike>15. "I do wish we could chat longer but i'm having an old friend for dinner"</strike> Ripper

<strike>16. "So I was freeclimbing Mt Vesuvius, when I suddenly lost my grip, so I'm falling and falling, and then I start to think. Hey, havent you been smoking peote for the last six days, and isnt it a possibility that this is all in your head? And it turned out I was right. I've never even been to Mt Vesuvius."</strike> toup

<strike>17. "I'm on my feet for about ten minutes before the cops kick them out from under me. They don't ask me any questions. They just keep knocking the crap out of me and waving a confession in my face. And I keep spitting blood all over it and laughing at how many fresh copies they come up with. Then along comes this worm assistant district attorney who turns the recorder off and says if I don't sign their confession, they'll kill my mom. I break his arm in three places and I sign it." </strike> el_tk

<strike>18. "I can get a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's ass, but I'd rather take the butchers word for it!"</strike> getofmeland

<strike>19. "You know the rule girl... Keep ya legs open and mouth shut!"</strike> Ripper

<strike>20. "See, there's three kinds of people : dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along with dicks, but dicks just want to **** all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes, and all the assholes want to do is **** all over everything!. So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while... because... pussies get f*cked by dicks. But dicks also **** assholes, and if they didn't **** the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dicks and your pussies all covered in ****!</strike> An Tarbh

4 = Snatch - Was watching it on DVD last night, can't remember the characters name, played by Dennis Farina

10 = The Castle - The Greatest Australian Movie of All Time - From memory his name was Daryl?

11 = Shawshank Redemption - Red during a voiceover, played by Morgan Freeman

15 = Silence of the Lambs? I know it's at the end of one of the Hannibal Movies - Obviously Hannibal Lector played by Anthony Hopkins

Those are the ones I know for certain

3 = Goodfellas. I think. Joe Pesci?

13 = Bruce Almighty? I'm really not sure about this one, I just remember a scene where he pulls down the moon. So obviously Jim Carrey would have said it if I'm right.

Ripper = all four correct and the bonus points :bravo:

An Tarbh = correct :bravo:

el_tk = yes both are correct :bravo:

Webby = sorry mate they're both wrong. Your kinda close on the moon one, Jim Carrey acts out that scene after watching the movie i'm talking about (clue = it's an old classic)

3 = Eric Bana as Chopper in the film 'Chopper'

5 = Marcellus Wallace (Ving Rames) in Pulp Fiction.

13 = Mr. Blonde (Michael Madsen) in Reservoir Dogs

8 = Colonel Nicholson (Alec Guinness) in Bridge on the River Kwai

16 = it's from Zoolander and it's Hansel that says it... Is it Owen Wilson who plays him? Anyway, it's that character

Webby = sorry mate they're both wrong. Your kinda close on the moon one, Jim Carrey acts out that scene after watching the movie i'm talking about (clue = it's an old classic)
[/b]

They're both going to annoy me now.

I can't remember what film Jim Carrey is watching - it's not something like It's A Wonderful Life?

1 = Vacation - and if I am right it was Chevy Chase's Character Clark

5 = Pulp Fiction - Said by Marsellus, about Butch (Bruce Willis Character), due to the rigged fight where he killed the Guy!!! OH YEAH!!!

8 = The Bridge over the River Kwai - I dont know who tho, but know the quote as I have to watch it most christmas's

13 = Reservoir Dogs - Mr Blonde played by one of my favourite Actors Micheal Madson - LOVE THAT FILM!!!

14 = Die Hard - and it can only be the main character in Die Hard John McClane played by Bruce Willis

18 = Tommy Boy - Tommy played by Chris Farley

7 = The Goonies

14 - Die Hard; John McLane[/b]

Spot on :bravo:

3 = Eric Bana as Chopper in the film 'Chopper'

5 = Marcellus Wallace (Ving Rames) in Pulp Fiction.

13 = Mr. Blonde (Michael Madsen) in Reservoir Dogs

8 = Colonel Nicholson (Alec Guinness) in Bridge on the River Kwai

16 = it's from Zoolander and it's Hansel that says it... Is it Owen Wilson who plays him? Anyway, it's that character
[/b]

Damn your good!

All correct :bana:

it's not something like It's A Wonderful Life?[/b]

Yep you got it :cheers:

1 = Vacation - and if I am right it was Chevy Chase's Character Clark

5 = Pulp Fiction - Said by Marsellus, about Butch (Bruce Willis Character), due to the rigged fight where he killed the Guy!!! OH YEAH!!!

8 = The Bridge over the River Kwai - I dont know who tho, but know the quote as I have to watch it most christmas's

13 = Reservoir Dogs - Mr Blonde played by one of my favourite Actors Micheal Madson - LOVE THAT FILM!!!

14 = Die Hard - and it can only be the main character in Die Hard John McClane played by Bruce Willis

18 = Tommy Boy - Tommy played by Chris Farley[/b]

1= National Lampoons Vacation - close enough

And yes they're all correct :bravo: ..... Toup got in first with 5,8,13 and Teh Mite guessed 14 first so they gets the points for those.

Ok so that leaves 2 and 13 left

I'll give ya'll a clue - one of them is from a film made in a major Rugby Nation and the other is from a movie that includes Pete Sampras' wife.

EDIT: no one has guessed #9 either - clue = An actor in this movie was once known as Zeus in the WWF

2 = Billy Madison - Character Billy Madison played by Adam Sandler

Dont know the other one

no.9 is from friday
ice cubes dad says that to him after he still hasnt found a job.
crack up movie.

no.9 is from friday
ice cubes dad says that to him after he still hasnt found a job.
crack up movie.
[/b]

Thats the one

Ok the last one left is from NZ most famous movie

Once Were Warriors - I'm just taking a guess and saying Jake the Muss/Temura Morrison.

Once Were Warriors - I'm just taking a guess and saying Jake the Muss/Temura Morrison.
[/b]

Yep you got it.

I thought that would have been easier, maybe i slightly miss quoted it.

Latest posts