• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Multiplayer is still going!

Just need about three good weekend options to narrow down, from about Sept on, and I'll get busy saving.

Floors, done them before, no problems. Why pay hundreds for accomodation, when you can wake up on the floor of a woosaah?

woosaah, to a's thats how i can still get into Los' "forum" if he ever has one, he cant spell either.

ill have a lye down when i get home and see how many people i can fit on the floor.

its not the best place, its very cheap and looks 70's ish. (damn those lights are sexy though) i do have one single bed in storage, so the leader of the competition can use that (unless thats me then i can just have my own bed)

also will be first in first served (hell we might not even get any sleep anyway)

wow it seems like this may actually go ahead, damn put me down as a possible, depends on work etc and i cant from september because of the baby

but if it is in wellys im only across the strait so that should be cool bar the aforementioned problems :D

Well I might PM the NZ mods/admins and see if we can make it an official TRF NZ get together.

I might even hire a van and take all the Auckland TRF boys down in that.

Originally posted by Gay-Guy@May 17 2006, 08:41 PM
Well I might PM the NZ mods/admins and see if we can make it an official TRF NZ get together.

I might even hire a van and take all the Auckland TRF boys down in that.

Sounds like a good idea. I'm really in favour of late August-Early September, so lets see what weekend suits the woosaah.

the weekend of the 29th aug is bad, its the weekend of my birthday. it would be good if i didnt have a gf but i do so its bad, but its good if you catch my drift.

but other than that i am free (4th to the 13th in christchurch as well)

Ok Woosah, Which of these weekends sounds good?

Aug 26-27
Sept 2-3
Sept 9-10
Sept 16-17
Sept 23-24
Sept 30- 1 Oct

Let us know which are the two best for you, then we'll poll it maybe in a new thread for this tourney?

While we're up there, ya reckon we might be able to get you to put all the correct rosters into our Xbox profiles? ;)

Originally posted by C A Iversen@May 18 2006, 09:52 AM
Ok Woosah, Which of these weekends sounds good?

Aug 26-27
Sept 2-3
Sept 9-10
Sept 16-17
Sept 23-24
Sept 30- 1 Oct

Let us know which are the two best for you, then we'll poll it maybe in a new thread for this tourney?
I'm sweet for all those weekends :)

we can only hope, i have to get it on my xbox first and have a play around.

hopefully i can do that, i have to figure it out first. can anyone send me an xbox roster file for me to have a look at?

Latest posts