• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Multiplayer is still going!

why don't we just turn this into a NZ TRF get together....where we do more than just play R2006. We could get together and play touch, basketball, TACKLE.....go to a bar...who knows?????

If we can get at least 10 TRF members to come to Welly.....then we should set a date...perhaps car pool or something too.

yeah well, it we could do that, have like an afternoon of touch then an early evening of r2006 and beer and then an evening in town getting trashed :D

wait.. i dont drink.. much honest.

but yeah sounds like a plan

and los is not invited, he is not a member of trf

but anyone else is (member or not :D)

Sounds good, was planning on drinking one of the nights anyway so why not! Would be good to make a whole weekend out of it, it'll be my first time to Wellington too :)

From what I can gather there is about 7 or 8 interested, shouldn't be hard to round it up to 10 or so TRFs, plus any others keen for the trip.

well the numbers are

me
dobrien7
gay-guy + friends? (how many "friends" you bringing?
C A Iverson? right?

ill get mertsisagod to come out, he needs to get out :) and it will be a fun weekend

who else

Pretty sure Ngatidreads said he was in, plus Iversen and I can bring a couple at least (to be confirmed)

Yeah, I'm keen. I've already stashed away $50 towards it so far. I aim to have a couple of hundred spending money on top of travel costs.

I'm fine to go any weekend up till November. Amy says that I'm not to go anywhere like this within a month of our kid being born.

The nerve of the woman! :rolleyes:

This is open to anyone. I repeat, this is open to anyone!

Originally posted by C A Iversen@May 17 2006, 12:16 PM
Yeah, I'm keen. I've already stashed away $50 towards it so far. I aim to have a couple of hundred spending money on top of travel costs.

I'm fine to go any weekend up till November. Amy says that I'm not to go anywhere like this within a month of our kid being born.

The nerve of the woman! :rolleyes:
Bring Amy with ya and make it a road trip :)

Yep pretty much, and being a TRF member you get extra special consideration, the more the merrier really IMO :)

Well, anyone within reason. A decent human being is a good place to start and rules certain people out... plus you'd get over-ruling say, being host and all :)

the question is where to host it in wellington...

i dont know any places to hire out, but if its only going to be a small group of people i can always move some stuff into my room and have the lounge set up for gaming galore.

plus i have a bbq so someone can cook crap outside while others play and drink and be merry.

though having more than 2 projectors might make things a bit tricky. And the noise level cant be to great as i am in a flat of like 10 (or something like that)

also transport from the airport needed? no worries i can pick people up. up to another 4 people at a time.

Sounds awesome. I think we could have pool game on the friday night till about 9, and then knock-out games and finals during Saturday afternoon. Would still allow time for a grudge match or two between those already knocked out.

yeah and if there is more than 2 consoles, there is also the 29"tv (its small i know) for practice matches and such.

also another plus if its at my place, no costs involved for a hall or something. can bring alcahol no problem (not far from bottle store, but not walking distance though) also not far from mad butcher (for meat for bbq)

and if i am able to edit rosters on the xbox i can make all teams and players even (stats wise) to make it more of a competition. and that way it wont matter if you get given a crap team. I can make lineups the same on all rosters for each team that way also we don thave to wait for someone to change the lineup before the game starts.

meh ill only charge to cover costs if it comes to the fact that i need to cover costs :)

at the moment it should be free (though bringing food and alcahol before it starts wouldnt be a bad idea)

then we have to figure out if we want to go to town, catch a train no problem, then figure out where accomodation is. if its in town no problem if its in the hutt (where i am) then we would need to either get last train at 205 or bus after that (yep planning for big nights just in case)

otherwise the floor in the lounge wouldnt be a bad option, bring your sleeping bags the floor is also hard (got no couch just chairs)

Latest posts