• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Multiplayer is still going!

Originally posted by dobrien7+May 9 2006, 09:44 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-C A Iversen
@May 9 2006, 09:20 PM
Well, if Woosah is available, then that'll be the best time to have it (Labour weekend).

Although if it were the weekend that Quintes was in NZ, it would also be cool.
Quintes Posted on May 9 2006, 08:16 PM
I'll be in NZ in Nov 07

That would be good, and by then we'd know what works in setting up a tournament and what doesn't too... :p [/b]
Exactly I want things to be smooth as pie, so you guys can have a little test run first, by 2007 you'll be pro's at organising these events and I can expect vip treatment as I have made an effort to come over there and be crusified on multiplayer. Don't know exactly where we will be visiting but I am coming over for a month (mate's getting hitched), flight is way too long just for a weekend ;)

Hi yall sounds like a lot of interest in the multi player arena, awesome,

anyways just had my first multi player experience me and 3 others for 20hours straight, geez found it hard putting the controls down, the flow of the game is unreal really giving JLR I fair run I say.

The highlight of the night though 20min half game Crusaders vs Warratahs(possible super 14 final) 2 against 2, Crusaders down by 28 points in the 2nd half to come back and draw with a conversion on fulltime 64-64.

Some of my bros need to sharpen up the ole skills abit though bit slow for my liking, but hey practice makes perfect.

Keep up the good talk all, a comp in Wellys sounds good I'll be keen.

Originally posted by Quintes@May 9 2006, 10:46 PM
I have made an effort to come over there and be crusified on multiplayer.
lol!!!!

Well "crucified" may be totally accurate.....a new guy joined us in our comp last weekend and he got totally smashed by over 50 points in all but one of his games and we were playing 5 minute halves. Funny thing is....he knew how to play!

Man.....one of my mates (the guy who won the last weekend tourney) just discovered a new move....as well as enhancing some of our old ones........anyway....his new move cannot be marked with our current defensive patterns.....talk about going back to the drawing board!

lol!!!!!.....we weren't shy telling him straight that we were taking his new move for ourselves :lol:

AHHHH not good news for labour weekend guys

just talked to my mum, she said that we are having a party (that dad doesnt know about so anyone who knows me and my dad dont tell him) and its going to be on labour weekend. mainly cause his birthday is the 19th!!!!! ahh not good. i sooo was looking forward to organising it for that weekend but it doesnt look good. unless people wnat to go to christchurch instead *hint hint* the week after isnt good as i will still be in christchurch as well (no point going down just for the weekend)

anyone got any other ideas?

Well we want to be inclusive of everybody so if Labour weekend is no go then I suppose we can make another date....especially considering that you are the Wellington contact.

What about Queens Birthday weekend? :lol: Or did that go past and I missed it totally!

Originally posted by woosaah@May 12 2006, 11:26 AM
AHHHH not good news for labour weekend guys

just talked to my mum, she said that we are having a party (that dad doesnt know about so anyone who knows me and my dad dont tell him) and its going to be on labour weekend. mainly cause his birthday is the 19th!!!!! ahh not good. i sooo was looking forward to organising it for that weekend but it doesnt look good. unless people wnat to go to christchurch instead *hint hint* the week after isnt good as i will still be in christchurch as well (no point going down just for the weekend)

anyone got any other ideas?
I think Labour Weekend will find more people have stuff on anyway, I say we just nominate a random weekend sometime Sep/Oct/Nov (or earlier if enough interested) and take the Friday off to make our own long weekend :)

Wellington is probably more central so have it there if all agreed (that way you get to organise Woosaah :p seing as you were keen). What does everyone else think?

I'm with you on that one. Woosah would be our main contact in Wellington, so if he wanted to he could suggest some weekends.

I'm needing at least four months to arrange funds, etc.

Originally posted by C A Iversen@May 12 2006, 06:27 PM
I'm with you on that one. Woosah would be our main contact in Wellington, so if he wanted to he could suggest some weekends.

I'm needing at least four months to arrange funds, etc.
Yes 4 months maybe.......

We wouldn't want to go into December...by then it will be too late as Christmas will be a calling...also PS3 will be the rage.....make XBox 1 and her games look silly.

so.......the end result of my assertion that rugby 06 would be absolutely better than rugby challenge?????

Oh God...don't tell me LOS claimed he couldn't be wrong and came through again...

Oh God :rolleyes: how typical......

lol!!! I can't believe some of you still show your faces in here.....I bet the never-right Lora is hella-gald I'm not around....but not as glad as I am.

Siof***ingnara *****es. :) :toss:

Originally posted by swallowthebluepillJJandripper@May 14 2006, 09:05 PM
so.......the end result of my assertion that rugby 06 would be absolutely better than rugby challenge?????

Oh God...don't tell me LOS claimed he couldn't be wrong and came through again...

Oh God :rolleyes: how typical......

lol!!! I can't believe some of you still show your faces in here.....I bet the never-right Lora is hella-gald I'm not around....but not as glad as I am.

Siof***ingnara *****es. :) :toss:
You miss us then?

Well, that version has been banned.

He'll be back... Bigger and more powerful than ever!!!

...Or not.

I see ass-lover made a short return. He only seems to come back to the forum in between boyfriends.

Well, he's always in between something...

Yes Los is alive and sends his love to one and all ;) . I've posted some bits and pieces in the Fantasy rugby thread (see my sig) and after this weekend there is more to come, so watch out for part 2 that will accompany the latest standings :D

Aaah I just saw he brought his elequant words to you himself in another topic.

Originally posted by kaftka@May 14 2006, 06:34 PM
Quintes, that's a great Lora quote in your sig there... Classic stuff.
yes it was said in the year of our Lora, It is beautiful don't you think. Thanks Lora. I don't see why Los refers to you as the "never right Lora", that is a complete misinterpretation in my opinion.

Dammit Quintes, I'm just going to say what everyone else is already thinking.

Why on earth not get the hi-res original of your avatar and make an awesome Blue Bulls desktop out of it?

Anyone else second that? :bravo:

Latest posts