• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Music Importing -- SOLUTION here

S

STORMERSMAN

Hi Ive been getting alot of PM's bout the song replacing.. Sorry for the long reply.

AS it looks to me alot of ya are having problems with this so ive desided to make a new tutorial.

You will need the following programs:
..NHL2KDittyImporter..
..BigGUI..
..notepad..

Now make two folders on your desktop:
Music
&
New Music

Now copy all the songs you want to use to the music folder you created, note that it should be .mp3 as far i know of.
Ok first lets go converting the songs to a format (.asf) making it playable for the game:

Using NHL2KDittyImporter (wimpditt.exe) select the file to convert in input (music folder on desktop) and the output (new music folder you created).
Now Press Import and let the process begin.

Open up BigGui, now load the data.gob file. Search for a31ccba307ab5bb8c53e91ebeba0bb90.xml
Extract the file to a usable folder we would be coming back to it in a while.

Now open up your music.big file using BigGui.

Now import you're newly converted .asf file.(Remember the filename used!)

Now open up a31ccba307ab5bb8c53e91ebeba0bb90.xml with notepad so you can edit it.

In my tutorial mine would be looking like this:

<traxx count="1">
<trak filename="myzuka" artist="Tutorial" ***le="Tutorial" album="Phobia" country="Aus" countryID="1" canBeFirstToPlay="1" />

</traxx>

REMEMBER TO CHANGE THE TRAXX COUNT VALUE TO THE AMOUNT OF SONGS YOU WANT TO USED!

CHANGE THE TRAK FILENAME TO THE FILE YOU JUST IMPORTED

When you done editing the file save it.
Now copy the .xml file into youre RUGBY08 folder. (usually program files)

All is done hope it helps

--------------------
<div align='center'> </div>

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (steynboi @ Oct 6 2008, 01:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
its easy i don't know why people struggled its like year 1 english :p.[/b]

the bit i got stuck on was making a new copy of the music.big file to import the songs into. after that it was like abc

Just in case it's any help to you guys, 857589376c25fe8134b93ee66ac9ce58.fsh has the graphics for the EA Trax overlay, so you can customise it.

MUP seems to change all the song names to different files, and stops my music from playing at all. Any idea what this could be?

MUP has songs from the RWC album.. i'm not sure how exactly the music works.

Latest posts