• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My Dog Went Missing Today :(

i always wanted one of those big dogs, i want to put a saddle on it an ride it [/b]
He's a minature schnauzer, though...they cross breed them with jack russel terriors I think to make them about 10lbs.

I don't live where you call "The Outback". My friend Crocodile Dundee does though. He can show you his big knife. However I could jump on a Kangaroo whilst downing a Fosters and meet you. [/b]

You're such an idiot. Crocodile Dundee is fictional...convict!

:bleh!:

But seriously though, everyone knows Australia is this large baron country known as the outback.

everyone knows australias outback was named after a steakhouse owned by two tampa bay florida businessmen, FYI.

Everyone also knows that every girl in Australia is a hot surfer chick; around every corner there's spider/snake waiting to kill you; and Australians can't start a sentence without saying "G'day, mate!"

Everyone also knows that every girl in Australia is a hot surfer chick; around every corner there's spider/snake waiting to kill you; and Australians can't start a sentence without saying "G'day, mate!" [/b]
God Bless 'em...uhm the hot surfer chicks that is...

O'Roth, good luck, hope your dog comes back soon; even if it doesn't, don't worry - my family is a cat family, rather than a dog one, and we lost one of our cats for about 2 weeks, my mum was going crazy, and then one day she just wandered back in!

Edit: Looking again, you sure did jazz up the 'Lost Dog' poster!!

Well our dog (Yorkshire Terrier) managed to escape out your back garden gate few years back now. I found him dead on the floor after being hit by a car. I was very upset at the loss for a long time. I always thinking of him. We had him for 8 years.

Hope you find your dog soon O'Roth.

Edit: Looking again, you sure did jazz up the 'Lost Dog' poster!! [/b]
Yeah...I'm looking to draw attention to it. I figure always give your best, and the graphical stuff is what I like to do.
Any news O'R? [/b]
Uhm, my mother was out looking and met a guy who said that he had seen him an hour and a half before she arrived there...so we went back out to call for him and stuff, but no luck. Posters are going everywhere tonight.
Hope you find your dog soon O'Roth. [/b]
Cheers to you and all the other kind TRFers.

good luck in your search

if he's heading back to St. Louis I'll try and intercept

good luck in your search

if he's heading back to St. Louis I'll try and intercept

[/b]
Ha...thanks...I guess he missed the "*****es" in East St. Louis.

lol especially the ones hanging around outside Oz nightclub

your canine is a true st. lunatic

None....still missing
Flyers are up, been in contact with the area pound, and search everyday.
Really disheartend at the moment, but gotta keep my chin up.

Let's hope he wandered into some ol' ladies house who is now feeding him and keeping him safe, because she doesn't get out much, but her gardener comes in every wednesday, and he'll have seen the posters.
So he'll be back in no time. At least that's what I'm hoping on :s
It can take a while for people to get the message on thoseposters, and some parents have trouble with parting their kids from their new found canine friend, so don't worry too much if it takews a while.

Good job on the posters, you're right that people would give one of those more attention then a 'missing dog, call...' flyer.

Any news yet O'Roth? [/b]
No, nothing yet. I put ads up online (Craigs List and some lost pet ones). I got one false response (the lady lived way to far away, and her dog had other colouration). Today I go back to the pounds.

Let's hope he wandered into some ol' ladies house who is now feeding him and keeping him safe, because she doesn't get out much, but her gardener comes in every wednesday, and he'll have seen the posters.
So he'll be back in no time. At least that's what I'm hoping on :s
It can take a while for people to get the message on thoseposters, and some parents have trouble with parting their kids from their new found canine friend, so don't worry too much if it takews a while.

Good job on the posters, you're right that people would give one of those more attention then a 'missing dog, call...' flyer.

[/b]
Thanks for the encouragement. I know how you Belgians love your dogs...

Let's hope he wandered into some ol' ladies house who is now feeding him and keeping him safe, because she doesn't get out much, but her gardener comes in every wednesday, and he'll have seen the posters.[/b]

Does this old lady live in a gingerbread house by any chance...? :p

Did you end up getting your dog back O'Roth??? It's been over 7 months now since we last heard.

Latest posts