• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

My life starts now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck. Go with the thing that really interests you, that doesn't seem like effort because you enjoy it so much.

Maybe try and add something more substantial to your posts guys. I'm sure you're all bright enough to come up with intresting stuff we can read, there's not much entertainment in a 'good luck'.

Hey guys, everything has come at me at once and whilst its a bit daunting, its still very exciting! So I just thought I'd tell everybody :)

I finished school last week and my final exams start in 2 weeks time and go for 3 weeks.

Within the last couple of days I received calls from
  • the Air Force;
  • Australia's largest regional Accountancy firm; and
  • a rugby club in Canberra
Tomorrow I have an interview and aptitude tests for the Air Force; On Thursday I have an Interview with one of the Directors at Boyce Chartered Accountants; and finally in two weekends time I'm heading down with 2 mates to Canberra to check out the club, what jobs they're offering and the house.

Not that many people would care but I'll keep this up to date to let everyone know how everything panned out and what I will end up doing!
[/b]
Make sure you look into each seriously and weigh up all the pros and cons and then make your decision.All the best for the future and it would be cool if you made it in rugby i could say "i knew him when he was just melon" :lol:
I miss the optimism of the period immediately after school :( [/b]

I had no such thing i dropped out of school and was relieved to get out of that shithole. :)

jesus my friend you got some great opportunities there but make sure you always got something to fall back on if you take the rugby route as one bad injury is your career over just a free little advice for you lol

What ever you do, do what you want to do and not what you think you should do, otherwise you will regret it for a long while.

wow thats really impressive let us know what you end up choosing

I am now going to lock this thread, as I think it has served its purpose and has simply become a haven for spammers.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts