• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

MY own Internationals...

Originally posted by allblacksfreak@Jun 15 2006, 03:18 PM
CSURUGBYHOOKER: I'll see wht I can get mate.. there might be some for sale, and I expect em to be dirt cheap anyways, I dont mind spending a bit of money... Do you want my signature on the shirt as well? :p
That's awesome of you to do that. I really appreciate you going out of your way for me. Definitely see what you can get for free first, but if you're willing to spend the money, I'll defenitely reimburst you. Use your best judgement on the shirts. If possible, a gray or another light colour would be prime. Just make sure it's an XL size. If you want to autograph it, go ahead.

Is there a website for this tournament?

To Allblacksfreak, I work in footwear at my rebel sports so i know a lot about boots. So those boots you are after, im sad to say unless you know of a place stocking them you cant get them. We had them in stock with K-leather and all in the flanker and full set sprigs type however they sold out.
I suggest ringing up Adidas and they will help you out but dont expect them to have any in stock because shoe manufactures dont generally keep many on hand they distribute basically everything they get. Thats why its so hard to get new nike streams and things like that it. So thats just a bit advise, the other thing you could do is ring up a large sports or footwear company like rebel or foot locker (not sterling they dont have the range and are independent) and they may be able to order things in for you. lol quite a bit of info but thats for anyone wanting some cool new boots, like the new F50 tunits

749078_s.jpg

YEAH!

also best of luck allblacksfreak, cant wait to see your pictures, with your cap and all!

Well, My boots are a gilbert now.. The tunits are a beaut but... It looks to good for rugby I guess... esp when ur a forward...

I've been capped for the game against Macau, was playing 6... It was ****!! we lost.. :(
not too bad though, I'm a bit undersized man! the score was 17-10...
here is a link to the article in THE JAKARTA POST:
http://www.thejakartapost.com/Archives/Arc...ID=20060618.J03

sadly no pics... there was one but I didnt paste it... was abit too late, but that newspaper is gonna interview me today, so my pics would deffinitely be there! hahah!

Oh crap.. well, i'm pasting it then..

Macau stuns Indonesia in friendly rugby duel
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Damar Harsanto, The Jakarta Post, Jakarta

As the Indonesian national rugby team prepared to play Cambodia next week, it was beaten 10-17 in a friendly match against the visiting Macau team at the ISCI rugby field in Ciputat, South Jakarta, on Saturday evening.

The Macau players put heavy pressure on the home team from the start, repeatedly attacking the Indonesian defense to ground the ball in the goal line.

The home team fought hard to tackle the 15 physically bigger players from Macau, but Macau bagged the first try, 0-5.

"This is a very tough game. The Macau team forced us to play all-out, although most of us want to save our energy for the real fight next week against Cambodia," said Indonesian player Fikri Muhammad Al-Azhar.

Indonesia nearly scored a try when an Indonesian runner in the left wing was only five meters away from the Macau's tryline before he went down.

The game turned rougher in the second half, as the Indonesian team turned offensive and scored the first try within five minutes, to the boisterous cheers of around 100 supporters.

The Macau team bounced back and forced many scrums in the pitch before it scored two more tries.

It bagged two bonus points after successfully kicking the ball from the pitch's corner into the Indonesian goalpost.

Before the final whistle, Indonesia managed to get another touch-down to make the final score 10-17.

Indonesia and Macau are both newcomers to the Asian Rugby Football Unions (ARFU) organization, joining late last year along with Iran, Laos, Brunei and Cambodia.

The promotion of the Indonesian White Rhinos, came hot on the heels of a historic silver medal performance at the SEA Games in the Philippines in early December last year.

As part of the ARFU Division 6 championships, the Indonesian team will fly to Cambodia to play against the Cambodian national team from June 25 to July 2.

The 32-strong Indonesian squad consist of 21 locals from various areas across the country, three Australian citizens, three Englishmen, one Papua New Guinean and one South African. The team will be accompanied by coach Nicolas de Ribas of France and team manager William "Bill" James Ryan from the United States.

[/b]
:cheers:

Originally posted by allblacksfreak@Jun 20 2006, 02:21 PM
James Ryan
Yeah, he's the man.

Shame about the loss, but good luck for the game against Cambodia.

And if the shirts are cheap, I'll buy one too if possible?

allblacksfreak - I have proposision for you.... as you are the TRF's first International, how would you like to do a podcast article on your experiences as an international... I think it could be very beneficial to the boards...

So what do you say....

gjohn, I think SmokeyMonkey meant in yesterday's game against Cambodia, but I could be wrong.

Well I meant in all the games that he played so far. Anyway, hope you can win the next one allblacksfreak!

YES!!! I'm back on the internet!!! i'm online from an internet Cafe in Jakarta...
The Indonesians came second in the tournament, losing only to the Cambodians... The Cambos are such wiry ********, u dump em n they'll get up and start running again! SOB!!!

check out these links:!!

http://www.planet-rugby.com/News/story_52210.shtml

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/0...r1524297999.jpg

--btw, the flanker in tht pic happens to be a TRF member! commonly known as ABfreak!---
also check out www.indonesianrugby.com !!!

you can deffinitely google it!

yes sir, i play with ma socks down... why? i just like it that way... let the winds cool em down u see... :p

Originally posted by allblacksfreak@Jul 27 2006, 06:00 PM
yes sir, i play with ma socks down... why? i just like it that way... let the winds cool em down u see... :p
ahh

i hate it

steppin into rucks i always get my legs cut up by the studs..

I'm back in Dubai now... after a long holiday that has cost me my fitness!! aRrrrrrrgggh!!!! i gained 7 kilos!!! **** i'm FAT!!! aARGH!@$@!#!
ok.. calm down... woooshaa... but i vowed to be fit by ireland tour in november...! :D

Latest posts