• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Nation

Do you think the UK should split up?

• No. Stay the way it is.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. 3 Independent nations.

• Yes, But Northern Ireland remain part of England.

• Only Scotland should break away the rest remain UK.

• No, just give up Northern Ireland.

• Total voters
Touchy subject alert ... :boese0556kf:

When I heard the father of Binyamin Netanyahu (former Israeli Prime Minister), joke darkly that nobody could trust the (Arab Jews) (i.e. the Jewish communities from North Africa) and that they should have white (i.e. European) officers in the forces, I seriously disagree with the notion that "Jewish" is either a race or a nationality.
[/b]
Looks like Netanyahu (at one with the original neocons, and a guy with serious views on punishing terrorism) will be next PM in Israel. Ah, more and more war.

And if they only want European Jews to run the army, then they should get Russian Jews in to run the economy - they already own Russia, and Berezhovsky (the modern Lenin) says he's looking to take down Putin by force: http://www.countercurrents.org/avnery020804.htm

Berezovsky is a refugee in Britain - cute move by both parties - but Abramovich is the really smart guy, sitting in Stamford Bridge every week so millions of Brits can see him and accept him. Now there's a politician.

Abramovich is a very smart guy, he pays lip service Putin, keeps his cash well out of reach of the Russian authorities and stays well away of anything to do with the words "russian" and "politics."

He has his own little fiefdom in the Asian end of Russia, has billions to his name, owns a football team and can buy whatever he wants and by the looks of it he is perfectly happy with his lot.

I wonder about Abramovich staying clear of Russia. Berezovsky talks big, but at some stage he'll have to turn around and appeal to the masses, only to find that nobody gives a toss about him.

But Mr Chelsea seems like a real heavy-mover, liked by the public of a kick-arse country and someone that Putin may do business with. Be interesting to see if he takes a role in the latest "cooling" of diplomatic relations.

f*** - what if Jose Mourhino becomes President of Europe and has to negotiate our natural gas supply? No worries - solar energy and millions of pedalling monkeys will keep the home fires burning.

I would think that Jose would appear at the UN and that his first words would be:

I may sound arrogant but I would like to say that I am the best world statesman ever.[/b]

"They say I could not take the UN to sort out Isreal and Palestine, and I won. They say I could not take on the war on terror, and I won. I am the special one."

I don't watch football, but i do have the tabloids thrown in my face everyday, so i know who this bloke is, but...

Is it safe to assume that you are insinuating he is slightly arrogant?

Seen the new Harry Enfield sketch show? They have a manager on it called "Jose Arrogantio" based on guess who?

:lol:
Quality.

Altho, i never envisaged Hary Enfield ever getting on tele again.
Never found him that funny.

Latest posts