• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Nba 2013/14

Nets are going to suffer next round, I don't care what ppl are saying.
And Tony Parker 32 pts in a Dallas blowout, daaaaamn. Very disappointed the Spurs face the Blazers next, one of my two teams is going to have to lose...

I don't know the Heat ain't as dominant as in past. Still expect Heat in 5 or 6 games.

True but can see Nets get a W in Brooklyn

yes, yes, of course. They'll win their couple of games and make a whole lot of noise and then just go away...
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Indiana succumb to the Wizards. My goodness, that would be magnificent.
Heat in the finals already...but who in the West ?

yes, yes, of course. They'll win their couple of games and make a whole lot of noise and then just go away...
I would LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE to see Indiana succumb to the Wizards. My goodness, that would be magnificent.
Heat in the finals already...but who in the West ?

Fancy San Antonio who are getting better each game. Although it's made for Clippers to win whole thing out in wake of recent controversy.

Fancy San Antonio who are getting better each game. Although it's made for Clippers to win whole thing out in wake of recent controversy.

Despite how rubbish Indy are playing right now I suspect it will still be them and Miami in the finals. Big Q of BBall now though for Indy to see if they can get back into it from 7 down with 1 Q to go!

As Ewis says, the west is a tricky one. SA should get past Portland in possibly even 5 games. I think OKC will get past the Clips in 7. Griffen will tae a swing at Adams and get suspended and that will be the difference ;) In all seriousness though, I think Mr Reliable is the difference and will give OKC the series.

Looks like Indy gonna lose game 1 at home AGAIN. Pretty average performance from what I have seen. They let Washington get way too many open jumpers. Hibbert thus far has put up some staggering stats - with 5 left in the game he has a whopping ZERO boards and ZERO points! Washington have been lights out from 3 point land as well - Overall 10 from 15 with Ariza 6 from 6 and Beal 3 from 5.

Indy are playing rubbish, no doubt about that, and today was as arguably as bad as they have played this post season, Washington have been good. That being said I still think Indy will win the series. When push came to shove against Atlanta they stepped up winning two crucial away games. They are gonna need to do that again and over a 7 game series I still think they will have too much for Washington!

Congrats to the Wizards today though - well played!

Wow, game two for the day kinda similar to game one in that it is characterized by the away team shooting lights out form 3 point land! Paul is 8/9 and the LAC are 14/27 with the game all but over! Offensively OKC hasn't been too bad although their bench, inp particular Butler and Jackson haven't contributed like they usually do. TO to Assist ratio for Westbrook pretty average as well.

Gonna be tough for OKC to win this series by the looks!

Rant over the Pacers:
I'll say it again, I always knew the Pacers had that shhitness about them, but it's utterly surprising they've had it surface so late. Their last third of the season, and the playoffs so far have been catastrophic, nothing short of it, and I say it with great satisfaction. How they were able to get a Game 7 scare....against the 8th seeded Atlanta Hawks, only team in the playoffs under .500 ?? Goddamn, wasn't hoping for ALL THAT Indy !! I just want the Heat to make it past you, but you've outdone yourself by a thousand miles.

Now they lose at home to the 5th seeded, blatantly inexperienced Washington Wizards. 2x Allstar Center Roy Hibbert achieves absolute statistical perfection. The legendary zero-zero. Not 1 and 3. Not 2 and 2. Zero and zero. Again, not asking for that much, you're spoiling me Indy. Highest stat on the sheet: five.........5 personal fouls that is. Whether a fan or not, one must pay final tribute to that performance: a masterpiece for the ages.
The Pacers just lost to a EC 5th seed that committed 15 turnovers, 70%FT and shot 41%FG. At home. They got destroyed on the boards and couldn't make shots in that 4th qtr.
The dysfunction is deeper than it's looked so far. This is historically bad for a no. 1 seed. Historical, easily. Now I'm glad they didn't get ousted by the Hawks, so we get to see yet another entire series of episodes, each one potentially worse than the previous.
For God's sake the Wiz have talent but they're not nearly THAT good to threaten a no. 1 seed. They've so many fouls themselves !....remarkable outcome. I'm confounded, and very pleasantly surprised.

And how about Paul George ? Starts the season, ppl calling him the MVP over Bron and Durant and CP3. Fair enough, he was BLAZIN'.
Last 14 games of the reg. season: 19pts on 35%FG with 8rebs and 3TO.
(rant over)

Durant MVP, deserved. And holy shhit, this made me cry !! :p
[video]http://www.nba.com/video/channels/award_nominees/2014/05/06/20140506-durant-nba-mvp-mothers-tribute.nba/[/video]

Hibbert a bit bi-polar huh! from the big zero - zero to 24 points on 8/11 from the field and 8/8 FTs, 6 boards and 2 blocks, still with 1 Q to go!!

Durant MVP, deserved. And holy shhit, this made me cry !! :p
[video]http://www.nba.com/video/channels/award_nominees/2014/05/06/20140506-durant-nba-mvp-mothers-tribute.nba/[/video]
Yup nice tribute to his Mum. I didnt watch his whole speech, but on the NZ news they also played his tribute to Steven Adams! I presume he went through his entire team like that....did you watch it? Seems like it could have been quite long....

Yup nice tribute to his Mum. I didnt watch his whole speech, but on the NZ news they also played his tribute to Steven Adams! I presume he went through his entire team like that....did you watch it? Seems like it could have been quite long....

Yes, watched it whole. It was the most touching speech I'd ever seen. I found myself loving Kevin Durant and the entire Thunder team after watching it, and I'm tough crowd usually. It was the most genuine thing ever....I highly recommend anyone to watch it.

Watch at least a bit of it, that's what I thought I'd do, turns out I got so touched it was like a unique experience:

KD's the MAN.

And yes, the home teams RESPOND !

Last edited by a moderator:
yo yo yo yo yo, where mah kiwi n word at ?! Hibbert with a monster game, big props to him, it was brilliant, nothing short of it.

yo yo yo yo yo, where mah kiwi n word at ?! Hibbert with a monster game, big props to him, it was brilliant, nothing short of it.

Hey bro! Indy are back baby! Yeah! That is the Indy I love to watch. Still cringe worth in the half court offence at times but boy oh boy that D is impressive. Held Washington to a playoff record low 63 points. Massive away win and now have HCA firmly back in hand.

Looking forward to Adams smashing a few more people and OKC winning on the road this arvo!!

Durant man, daayyyyyyuummmmmmmmmmm....

He's turning into the best scorer than ever lived...and basically a lock for a Top 10 overall player all-time already. In a few years, he'll be in there for sure, ring or no ring.

And about the Indy game. Good on them I suppose...I love how everybody's on Hibbert's dick right now because he had one good performance. I'm watchin the highlights of this G.3 right now, and the nba.com narrator goes: "Hibbert with another good game...FOURTEEN points". Like :lol: dude, I think I can get 14 pts if I'm 7'2 and get 30min of gametime :p :p along with 5 rebounds, just wow Roy.
I find it amazing how forgiving ppl have been with Hibbert and how dismissive of his historically bad play over the past few years they are. It's like he's everybody's nephew, just the strangest thing...I feel like I'm the only lucid person on Earth on the topic of Roy Hibbert....very odd stuff !!

I hope they get smashed by the Heat. Losing in a sweep's effort, by an avg. margin of 20 is fine by me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Another monster game today as well for Durant. 10 min to go in the 4th and Durant has 35! OKC up by 14

Huge game from Durant, despite the 8 TO's....really thought the Thunder were going to win it as I went to sleep with 5 to go in the 4th....fkkk........Clippers dodge that one. Tied series.

P.S.: wtf is up with Ibaka and punching Blake Griffin's dick ?! It's become a thing now...

Latest posts