• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

need rugby online...can anyone help?

C

cash05458

Hey there...live in America and would like to see rugby online...can anyone tell me THE best subscription site to join for the best viewing via matches...? Thanks...Cash

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Brendan @ Dec 11 2009, 04:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Sorry, my mistake.[/b]
Hey...thanks guys! I have dish tv so i will sign up for setana channel...seems like it does not cover much union, more league...maybe other way round, not sure...but thanks for taking time to respond...

Hey I'm from the states and I have both. Setanta is 15$/month and you can get Rugbyzone for 100$/year. Both a pretty good deal. Setanta has OK coverage, but it's pretty much all delayed. Rugbyzone is great, though you can't get Heineken from them. Here's the breakdown:

Setanta:
Guinness Premiership - not great coverage, 1-2 matches per week
Magners League - ok, 2-3 matches per week
Heineken Cup - good, on Heineken weekends 5-6 matches per week
6N - you get almost all of them, sometimes you won't get Italy or Scotland games

and for southern hemisphere play (which is better anyways), you have to go to...
Rugbyzone:
Currie Cup - All matches
ANZ Cup (probably the most entertaining to watch) - All matches
S14 - All matches
3N - All matches
Plus you get access to all the lions matches and summer test matches

myp2p.eu

click the sport tab, click the rugby tab, find your match, and then go for an option on media player. it's free.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ruggersp @ Dec 12 2009, 04:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Hey I'm from the states and I have both. Setanta is 15$/month and you can get Rugbyzone for 100$/year. Both a pretty good deal. Setanta has OK coverage, but it's pretty much all delayed. Rugbyzone is great, though you can't get Heineken from them. Here's the breakdown:

Setanta:
Guinness Premiership - not great coverage, 1-2 matches per week
Magners League - ok, 2-3 matches per week
Heineken Cup - good, on Heineken weekends 5-6 matches per week
6N - you get almost all of them, sometimes you won't get Italy or Scotland games

and for southern hemisphere play (which is better anyways), you have to go to...
Rugbyzone:
Currie Cup - All matches
ANZ Cup (probably the most entertaining to watch) - All matches
S14 - All matches
3N - All matches
Plus you get access to all the lions matches and summer test matches[/b]
Thanks for the rundown...Setanta is up and running and got to watch a heineken match already this afternooon...even got my wife to watch who has never seen a match and she loved it (that bodes well for me!) ...great to see as I have not seen any Rugby in about ten years (used to watch it on BBC when I lived in Europe)....will def. check out rugbyzone as well...thanks for getting back to me!

Latest posts