• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Neutrals who are you supporting?

NEUTRALS Who are you supporting in the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It doesn't annoy me, it just makes it more sweeter when we win :)

It doesn't annoy me, it just makes it more sweeter when we win :)

For the love of God, please don't tell me your avitar isn't Taine Randell especially as the losing captain?

Damn it mate. You do realise that you've just jinxed it don't you?

I'm just pulling your leg

For the love of God, please don't tell me your avitar isn't Taine Randell especially as the losing captain?

Damn it mate. You do realise that you've just jinxed it don't you?

I'm just pulling your leg

It's the year the mighty Otarga' won the NPC, thrashed Waikato at the House of Pain back in 98', Jeff Wilson, Josh, Taine, Anton were all on fire, with Lesley and Laney playing out off their skins as well, legends mate! The stench of speights and fush and chups still strong in my nostrils 17 years on, the smell of an Otarga victory. I was just a wee lad, then I had to wait until this year until we bloody won something again haha.. least we got the shield a few seasons back.

It's the year the mighty Otarga' won the NPC, thrashed Waikato at the House of Pain back in 98', Jeff Wilson, Josh, Taine, Anton were all on fire, with Lesley and Laney playing out off their skins as well, legends mate! The stench of speights and fush and chups still strong in my nostrils 17 years on, the smell of an Otarga victory. I was just a wee lad, then I had to wait until this year until we bloody won something again haha.. least we got the shield a few seasons back.

Outside of World cups, he was a great captain :moon5zx:

Best of luck to your team I'll be genuinely happy for the true blue wallabies supporters like you if you guys get up this weekend ( those who wake up early hours of the morning an stick with their team through all the downs)

Thanks mate, same to you. If NZ win they definitely deserve it.

It's got nothing to do with being underdogs, just want NZ to get twatted so I can enjoy my beer and have a little chuckle at all the arrogant NZ fanboys crying to themselves......."But, but, but, it wasn't meant to end like this"

Most NZ supporters are pretty used to RWC disappointments by now, so I'm not sure how much crying would be done if we got "twatted". I'm not quite sure how much enjoyment many of us got out of your country's demise, but if that's the only way you can enjoy your beer/get enjoyment out of the game knock yourself out with that little visualisation.

I prefer to celebrate a team winning myself (rather than a particular team losing), but, if we lose, I doubt I'll lose much sleep over any anti-All Black celebrations.

Most NZ supporters are pretty used to RWC disappointments by now, so I'm not sure how much crying would be done if we got "twatted". I'm not quite sure how much enjoyment many of us got out of your country's demise, but if that's the only way you can enjoy your beer/get enjoyment out of the game knock yourself out with that little visualisation.

I prefer to celebrate a team winning myself (rather than a particular team losing), but, if we lose, I doubt I'll lose much sleep over any anti-All Black celebrations.

Sorry, blame that kiwi_ poster for trolling us for the last month. Good luck anyway.

How do these players deserve to win a World Cup if they haven't won one let alone played in one before?

Because they are great players with big contribution for our sport. And they can win it this saturday, they have the opportunity. If they aren't good players they wouldn't have won the chance to play a RWC Final.

NZ has had great players who deserved a WC and they haven't even played a RWC Final like Tana Umaga, Jerry Collins, Doug Howlett or Joe Rokocoko, don't you think?

Which ever team comes out and plays exciting and skilled rugby on the day.

If the All Blacks win then ill be pleased for Ritchie and Dan and if the Wallabies win I think two of the best players of the tournament (Pocock and Foley) will have shown their worth and gotten their just reward.

On the troll topic: I see the two nations who have the greatest demographic here (NZ and England) get labelled trolls most. Ocassionally with some of the Welsh. That's inevitable as there are more people. I wouldn't let it spoil an entire teams reputation. I'll be cheering on one side or another on the day but it will have to do with what the team is playing like and the moral fibre of the players, not some bloke on the Internet who admits their behaviour isnt even suitable for day to day life.

Because they are great players with big contribution for our sport. And they can win it this saturday, they have the opportunity. If they aren't good players they wouldn't have won the chance to play a RWC Final.

NZ has had great players who deserved a WC and they haven't even played a RWC Final like Tana Umaga, Jerry Collins, Doug Howlett or Joe Rokocoko, don't you think?

But you don't like NZ "Conrad Smith"......bit funny that

Sorry, blame that kiwi_ poster for trolling us for the last month. Good luck anyway.

Yeah, okay, sorry, I understand, thanks ... hopefully the rugby will be of a decent quality, enjoy.

To be honest "Conrad", you're on the band wagon.

+1 NZ, i think they may have one of the greatest teams in rugby history, if they can get their hands on this trophy.

Australia's been great this year but the All blacks have been doing great for quite a while.

I have a weird thought btw, as rugby continues to grow the distances will keep getting smaller, so idk, but i think this one may be the last ABs super team we see.

Not who you think will win but Who you would like to win.

The team that makes the best case for 80 minutes. - plays running rugby, looking for tries with imaginative play. Nothing less.

If pushed I will back Oz. I think they have had a tougher ride to the finals and have consistently shown more grit in defence and more flair in attack than AB's.

Plus no names but there are some extremely ignorant and arrogant Kiwis on this forum. It would be nice to shut them up.

The Wallaby defense isn't actually that great, they just haven't faced decent enough teams. Wales were moronic on offense and Argentina had brainfarts everytime they were within striking distance. Make no mistake, the Wallaby defense will crumble within minutes against a free flowing All Black team.

The Wallaby defense isn't actually that great, they just haven't faced decent enough teams. Wales were moronic on offense and Argentina had brainfarts everytime they were within striking distance. Make no mistake, the Wallaby defense will crumble within minutes against a free flowing All Black team.

Agree 100%

i think Australia is weaker than NZ so i am cheering Australia. NZ is outstanding and i think they will be also glad to see that Aussies are best rivals who can play with all blacks very close.
I will be glad to see good Rugby and enjoy the final.

The team that makes the best case for 80 minutes. - plays running rugby, looking for tries with imaginative play. Nothing less.

If pushed I will back Oz. I think they have had a tougher ride to the finals and have consistently shown more grit in defence and more flair in attack than AB's.

Plus no names but there are some extremely ignorant and arrogant Kiwis on this forum. It would be nice to shut them up.

Espcially for the next 4 years. She's been a hard road cobber but just as long as there's been no Saffas to spoil the party.

+1 NZ, i think they may have one of the greatest teams in rugby history, if they can get their hands on this trophy.

Australia's been great this year but the All blacks have been doing great for quite a while.

I have a weird thought btw, as rugby continues to grow the distances will keep getting smaller, so idk, but i think this one may be the last ABs super team we see.

You might be on to something, we have some amazing players coming through, but I don't think they're of the Carter, McCaw, Conrad Smith, Nonu, Ben Smith class. You never know though, we shall see how some of the guys develop. Our management is superb and coaching is better than anyone in the world, so I wouldn't be surprised if we produce another near invincible team.

Latest posts