• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Neutrals who are you supporting?

NEUTRALS Who are you supporting in the final?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The team that makes the best case for 80 minutes. - plays running rugby, looking for tries with imaginative play. Nothing less.

If pushed I will back Oz. I think they have had a tougher ride to the finals and have consistently shown more grit in defence and more flair in attack than AB's.

Plus no names but there are some extremely ignorant and arrogant Kiwis on this forum. It would be nice to shut them up.

If there's anyone that can do it, it's the Bok right?

Wakey wakey, on behalf of ANZAC fans, you are likely to come either 3rd or 4th. If OZ win then woohoo.

+1 NZ, i think they may have one of the greatest teams in rugby history, if they can get their hands on this trophy.
Here's an interesting question - do we think the current AB side is better than the 2011 side? I feel like it's similar enough that it may be an unfair comparison, but my point is this AB side peaked in that period where they went about 20 games unbeaten, before and after that world cup, and these days they are slightly weaker (mainly due to some top players not being in the same sort of form).

They are certainly still strong enough to win this WC however, I think it's going to be close though.

Latest posts