• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New home made vids

I can't get Rathbone try to play for one reason or another - can you just post a screeny?

Originally posted by Morgs+Feb 21 2006, 09:03 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Feb 21 2006, 04:48 PM
Reds v Waratahs mate. That would be extremely nice. And play it in Brisbane if you get around to it, I want to see if the Reds home stadium is Suncorp or Ballymore in the game.
Ballymore. [/b]
Great. And are their jerseys up to date?

Originally posted by Wally+Feb 22 2006, 11:47 AM-->
Originally posted by Morgs@Feb 21 2006, 09:03 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Wally
@Feb 21 2006, 04:48 PM
Reds v Waratahs mate. That would be extremely nice. And play it in Brisbane if you get around to it, I want to see if the Reds home stadium is Suncorp or Ballymore in the game.

Ballymore.
Great. And are their jerseys up to date? [/b]
I'm pretty sure they're the latest ones. Watch the vids and you'll see...

why great that reds at ballymore?

it sucks in real life.. and arent they playing all there games at suncorp this year? look at the reds website.

and it also sucks cause the trinations game that is in brisbane (on the game) is played at ballymore

They're obviously too lazy to make a new stadium, even though the decision to move to Suncorp is now around six months old..

Have you been to Ballymore in real life mate? It is a great traditional rugger stadium.

Thanx for the videos. Graphics is absolutely awesome!!

Now I can't wait to get my copy... come on EA, hurry up!

what kind of graphics card do you have? i need to get a new one and can't seem to find the minimum or recommended specs anywhere...

Originally posted by lamas@Feb 26 2006, 01:08 AM
what kind of graphics card do you have? i need to get a new one and can't seem to find the minimum or recommended specs anywhere...
A Radeon X800 XT.

I think.

My PC is quite hefty, so the game runs very smoothly on it.

Originally posted by SaintsFan_Webby@Mar 2 2006, 06:02 AM
Posted new footage from a match between the Sharks and the Stormers.
That 2nd try on that vid was amazing.

Pure class! :D

Latest posts