• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Kits 2012 Season

largeview%202-osp13_home_jsy_adt.jpg
Much better than last years blue.

ospreys tribal and purple ones were probaly thier best kits

I preferred the gold one to the purple one but yea the tribal is probably the best

It's a few posts back, but the Montpellier one looks like it came from some 15 year old's high school notebook doodles.

I am getting bored with all this Canterbury England countdown stuff... just show us the shirt and move on :)

I am getting bored with all this Canterbury England countdown stuff... just show us the shirt and move on :)

Agreed.
Three + weeks of countdowns, teasers etc., there's no way it'll live up to the hype they're trying to give it.

i really like the CCC jerseys but baring something for left field we all have a pretty good idea what it will look like so the countdown is a little bit of a waste....

yeah i bet you it would look something like scotland and sale away kit

How innovative, really worth the 3 week build up :lol:

Kind of reminds me of the England football one as well, which is never a good thing:
xuqzZ.jpg

Last edited:
I accept that 02 pay a premium to feature on that jersey but whatever the amount is its not enough and makes for a hideous jersey. Don't get me wrong I love plain jerseys but with a plain jersey that logo just becomes even moer prominent. WP/Stormers have the same problem with DHL as sponsor; the red and yellow vs the clubs white and blue.

i feel its missing something but can't really put my finger on it, but other than that looks pretty much what i thought it would look like

it looks ok but whats does the colour maroon got to do with england, oh well i guess thats canterbury of new zealand attempt of trying something different lol

speaking of ccc does anyone know where i can find the japan kit with sponsors on the shirt(i.e not wc edition) in the uk

Latest posts