• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Kits for 08/09

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. Laxative @ Oct 2 2008, 06:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Strangely, I like this one. There's just something about it. It's not a typical rugby jersey design, but you could almost get away with wearing it in public and have no one realise it is actually a jersey.

Might have to get one.[/b]
Aw gawd... Only in Canberra... :rolleyes: :p

I have now fallen quite deeply in love with that orange Ospreys one! Hope it's not Bs :(

Actually, does anyone know where to source one of SF's tie-dyed jerseys from? I tried their site, but no luck :(

I have purchased this very afternoon the Ospreys swimsuit that they refer to as a jersey.
Friggin' lush!!
And they've officially released the 3rd kit now and all:
http://ospreysrugby.com/ospreys_news_view.php?news_id=1068 Bottom of the article for more pics.

Speedy boi, why did the Scarlets bother bringing out a Euro top? It's exactly the same as the home kit just with some navy lines added in... Pointless.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Oct 15 2008, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
Speedy boi, why did the Scarlets bother bringing out a Euro top? It's exactly the same as the home kit just with some navy lines added in... Pointless.[/b]

Nah it's completely different like, white bits at the top ewe see! :lol:

Oh...wow...its..erm...like last years one except they've added a white collar and white to a few other bits.

To be honest, I don't know what all the wailing and calamity was about with last years Reebok one, there isn't allot you can do wrong with a scarlet red shirt....

Laaaav iiiiiitt!!!!!
Especially as I notice it has 'Calon Lan' inscribed on the inside of the collar!! :D :D :D :D :D

Dear Santa....

Don't start son!! ;)
It means 'Pure Heart' in Welsh and it's a Welsh hymn that I always belt out at the rugby.

No pres, it's quite different from Reeboks shite product.
This one is quite nice!
Who knows i may actually go out and get this one!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Oct 15 2008, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
I have purchased this very afternoon the Ospreys swimsuit that they refer to as a jersey.
Friggin' lush!!
http://ospreysrugby.com/ospreys_news_view.php?news_id=1068 Bottom of the article for more pics.

Speedy boi, why did the Scarlets bother bringing out a Euro top? It's exactly the same as the home kit just with some navy lines added in... Pointless.[/b]

Da iawn, hombre!
Da iawn indeed!
I'm thinking about getting the paint-on version as well. Got to get money first tho.
I'm gonna freeze my ***s off going to liberty tho. Haha, but i'll look great - i'll just show off the guns, you know, get the to fire a round or two to warm up.
Lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 16 2008, 09:42 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (cyRil of Ospreylia @ Oct 15 2008, 07:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Friggin' lush!!

Da iawn, hombre!
Da iawn indeed!
I'm thinking about getting the paint-on version as well. Got to get money first tho.
I'm gonna freeze my ***s off going to liberty tho. Haha, but i'll look great - i'll just show off the guns, you know, get the to fire a round or two to warm up.
Lol
[/b][/quote]
Too rights son!
I'll be debuting it on Saturday at the Perpignan game, so hitting the gym bigstyle tomorrow :p
Also getting CYRIL 12 on it so you'll be able to pick me out! :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (RC @ Oct 16 2008, 09:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
No pres, it's quite different from Reeboks shite product.
This one is quite nice!
Who knows i may actually go out and get this one![/b]

No mate, you're trying to justify irrational hysteria over a damn red jersey by trying to separate that one from a damn red jersey with a bit of white thrown in.

Like I said, I had no idea what the fuss was about with the last Reebok Jersey and to be honest the cries of "OH NOES! ITS LIKE....RED..and...er..STUFF!" did start to get a wee bit annoying. Now, if they had put in stupid curved lines al la the England/France Nike Jersey then fine, I can understand your mortification.

But in the end it was just a..

..plain..

..Scarlet..

..Jersey..

Maybe it was the fact that it didn't look all that radical which caused the wild panic and wails of agony? What were you expecting?! This:

The_Legion_Of_Doom_13-777856.jpg

Someone's bitten your bum tonight!

We're Welsh! You should know by now that we get irrationally excited by mediocre things!!
Jeeeezz

Latest posts