• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Radiohead album

Absoloutely nothing. In fact, I believe they owe me money for wasting my bandwidth.

Absoloutely nothing. In fact, I believe they owe me money for wasting my bandwidth.
[/b]

well, in the good old days people would have bought it to find out they hate it.

maybe that's finally a fair DRM model, only charge people if they listen to it 20 times?

Absoloutely nothing. In fact, I believe they owe me money for wasting my bandwidth. [/b]

You should have tried entering "-100 pound" as the payment amount when downloading it

Radiohead wouldn't be so bad if they weren't such wankers, and try to be different just because they can.

Creep was a preety good song (Don't know why they hate it, if it wasn't for Creep they wouldn't be able to release the wanky, arty crap they've dished up lately, as no-one would've even heard of him), and OK Computer was a preety good album (Although not as good as it's hyped up to be), but everything since has been wanky claptrap crap, where it's got to the stage where it is just them messing around with Garageband in Tom Yorke's Mothers Basement.

The fans annoy me as well, saying anyone who don't like the band just don't get it or aren't smart enough for it.

Having not heard anything about it, apart from the fact it was to be released online, is the album similar in style to any others they've released..?

it's phenomenal. best album they've made since kid a definitely - it's the most romantic album they've ever made, no question. 'I just want to be your friend/I just want to be your lover' - most unlikely beginning to a radiohead song ever?

Wtf is this mindless drivel the call an album?! The majority of the people who say they like this album, are people who think its cool to do so in order to keep or attain a perceived out-there musical elitist tag.

I find it quite amusing that they earned so much with it alerady, considering it's a direct download, they don't need to pay fees to studios or record companies and the like for distributing it.

Also heard it wouldn't work for every other band, damn shame.

I always felt it was a rip off to pay for an entire Album, that has 5 songs you like (if you're lucky) in some cases.

Latest posts