Picking on other's now I see?

Your power's will soon ceese.
Those two ones I think.

Its only garmmer and prpr englisch ffs
<

Coco

Originally posted by JJ-@Dec 22 2005, 04:15 PM
rug07_big.jpg
Well Habana looks better even from this distance away, in 2005 He wasnt a star, He was darker, and looked like a Prop.

One more thing, I didnt know All Blacks were wearing Nike boots, Check out So'oialo in this Pic.

rug06_big.jpg

That's meant to be Newcastle I think. You can just make out the 'KooGa' logo on the scrum half's shorts.

Originally posted by edinburgh_gunner@Dec 24 2005, 07:00 PM
That's meant to be Newcastle I think. You can just make out the 'KooGa' logo on the scrum half's shorts.
It's definately Newcastle. The opposition is Northampton for a start, and you can see Colin Charvis' stupid attempt at an afro at the back of the scrum.

Yea my bad, LOL just realized that...

On another note dont the stadiums look great

rug14_big.jpg

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Dec 24 2005, 06:40 PM
Yea my bad, LOL just realized that...

On another note dont the stadiums look great

rug14_big.jpg
Yep looking at the picture you could quite easily mistake it for an actual stadium in real life. EAs graphics look great!

Coco

Originally posted by Coco@Dec 25 2005, 10:06 PM
Yep looking at the picture you could quite easily mistake it for an actual stadium in real life.
You mean if you were a lepper?

Originally posted by Wally+Dec 26 2005, 10:05 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Wally @ Dec 26 2005, 10:05 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Coco
@Dec 25 2005, 10:06 PM
Yep looking at the picture you could quite easily mistake it for an actual stadium in real life.
You mean if you were a lepper? [/b]
Don't like to be picky, but leprosy doesn't directly affect the eyesight...

I think the stadiums look pretty convincing, and some of the player likenesses look excellent. Still means nothing if it plays like turd...

Esoj and Ripper, you've both done more than enough to justify some sort of action by flooding this thread with your irrelevant argument. As such I've deleted most of your posts on this page and have started a new thread in off topic where you can argue in private:
The esoj and ripper petty argument thread.
Now lets try to keep relatively close to topic fellas... You don't have to be perfectly on topic all of the time, but at least try to avoid getting into little spats like rip and esoj.

Cheers.

Anyway, I'm loving these screenshots, but I'm really keen to see some sort of hands on preview to see how much improvement has been made to gameplay, and if it'll be as good as locks says RC 2006 is.

in a rugby game im not just looking for good game play..i feel that atmosphere must be also be included..for example on the side line there should be a f***ing touch judge on each side line..bench players trainiers media etc just to make it look like a real match. and the amount of this admosphere coniciedes with the size of the match etc what youall think?

Yeah mark_shaw,

All of those things are nice touches and will make you go:

"Ahhhh - wow look at those nice touches!"

But after the first time you have seen them I pretty much don't notice them anymore. I find that I keep coming back to old games for the gameplay and not all of those "authentic" touches such as assistant referees, sub's benches, media etc, etc.

Originally posted by BigTen@Dec 27 2005, 11:43 AM
Yeah mark_shaw,

All of those things are nice touches and will make you go:

"Ahhhh - wow look at those nice touches!"

But after the first time you have seen them I pretty much don't notice them anymore. I find that I keep coming back to old games for the gameplay and not all of those "authentic" touches such as assistant referees, sub's benches, media etc, etc.
Totally agree. It'd be a nice addition once they've built a definitive rugby game engine that is intuitive, deep and realistic, but untill then I'd rather they put their efforts into other area's...

jonah lomu had touches!! i dont know why thay cant put them in man its pretty easy haha

Originally posted by ALLBLACKS+Dec 25 2005, 06:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ALLBLACKS @ Dec 25 2005, 06:53 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin--JJ-
@Dec 22 2005, 04:15 PM

rug07_big.jpg
Well Habana looks better even from this distance away, in 2005 He wasnt a star, He was darker, and looked like a Prop.

One more thing, I didnt know All Blacks were wearing Nike boots, Check out So'oialo in this Pic.
[/b]
Pretty bad player size/field size scale imo still... field is way to big.

Originally posted by umosay+Dec 27 2005, 09:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Dec 27 2005, 09:10 PM)</div>
Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Dec 25 2005, 06:53 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--JJ-

rug07_big.jpg

Pretty bad player size/field size scale imo still... field is way to big. [/b]
they arent playing in someones backyard...

Originally posted by Parore@Dec 27 2005, 09:59 PM
they arent playing in someones backyard...
do you know what would be awesome... five aside backyard rugby. played with a shoe... those were the days...

Originally posted by umosay+Dec 27 2005, 07:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (umosay @ Dec 27 2005, 07:10 PM)</div>
Originally posted by ALLBLACKS@Dec 25 2005, 06:53 AM
<!--QuoteBegin--JJ-

rug07_big.jpg

Pretty bad player size/field size scale imo still... field is way to big. [/b]
I don't know, have a look at this:

TelstraSlong.jpg

probably about right.

I agree Sanzar looks about right to me. What does worry me a bit is the field having white markings(snow I think) on it, as 2005 it was a difficult to see the ball sometimes which will be vital if they have implemented the off load feature.

Also how come the players are dirty, the field is shabby yet the lines stay intact??
Wouldnt you get the line scruffing up in areas like the halfway line where players build a sand castle to kick off

I would like to see a greater control on attacking and defensive structure. Like have a seperate area of the game where you can practice your own set plays and put them in the game.

In Rugby 2001 you could add pre-made set plays which were good but they havent expanded on that area.

Originally posted by Parore@Dec 28 2005, 12:44 AM
Also how come the players are dirty, the field is shabby yet the lines stay intact??
Wouldnt you get the line scruffing up in areas like the halfway line where players build a sand castle to kick off

I would like to see a greater control on attacking and defensive structure. Like have a seperate area of the game where you can practice your own set plays and put them in the game.

In Rugby 2001 you could add pre-made set plays which were good but they havent expanded on that area.
You need sandcastles to do drop kicks now?

Stationary kick-offs left RU in 2001...

Latest posts