• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Xbox 2 pics

Originally posted by Ripper@Mar 24 2005, 08:35 PM
Nintendo should just go down the Sega route and start doing games only.
NOOOOOOOO!

thats just pathetic...

nintendos not pathetic...there uhhh....
just alittle off
<

sega sux anyway...mario owns sonic
<
<

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Mar 25 2005, 10:17 AM
9 times out of 10, when a console card is releaded for the PC it's a load of crap.

Look how poor the Dreamcast card was in a PC yet it made console games equal to the PS2 visually.
Yeah, but the XBOX's graphics card was essentially a Geforce 3100 if I remember right, so it'll be like when the released the more beefed up and advanced Geforce series 3 cards on PC...

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Mar 25 2005, 05:05 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Mar 25 2005, 05:05 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper
@Mar 24 2005, 08:35 PM
NOOOOOOOO!

thats just pathetic...

just alittle off
<

<
<
[/b]
Bah gawd... OLD SKOOL FANBOY!!!
<
<
<
<

I always prefered Sonic
<

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Mar 26 2005, 11:22 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Mar 26 2005, 11:22 AM)</div>
Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Mar 25 2005, 05:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper

NOOOOOOOO!

thats just pathetic...

just alittle off
<

<
<
<
<
<
<

I always prefered Sonic
<
[/b]
im not a fanboy...i am ol skool

u prefer sonic do you?...than Mario owns you too
<

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101+Mar 27 2005, 03:06 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (THE CHIROPRACTOR101 @ Mar 27 2005, 03:06 AM)</div>
Originally posted by Teh Mite@Mar 26 2005, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Mar 25 2005, 05:05 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Ripper

NOOOOOOOO!

thats just pathetic...

just alittle off
<

<
<

<
<
<
<

I always prefered Sonic
<
im not a fanboy...i am ol skool

u prefer sonic do you?...than Mario owns you too
<
[/b]
Hehehe...

http://newgrounds.com/portal/view/188478

I wonder if this comedy console requires a crane to get it in the buyer's house!

2 be honest, I think there isnt a great improvement in graphics, the lighting effects are magic, but the shape of them trees are still dodgy.

but there is still plenty of time to perfect them

plus, I dont think its microsofts fault, mainly aimed at the game developers, as Some games look stunning (halo) and some look crap.

There is a picture leaked of the xbox 360 (xbox 2)

It is supposed to be confirmed as being the real deal!

Go here to see for yourself.

how fast you reckon this screens gonna spread around the world

hmmmm.....3.5 seconds

I'd say that is a fake. It looks like ****. It had buttons and slots just splashed into it for no reason. The orginal Xbox has a better design than that.

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Apr 24 2005, 12:01 AM
xbox360234_11.jpg

Well that looks wierd...
I just noticed something which may indicate its a fake picture.

The Eject & power button icons are facing to the left, not the usual 'up' position.
They say that u can stand it on its side, but the only way it looks u can stand its is to the left, which would make the icons pointing down.

i think people are ruling out nintendo. i think theyve learned from the previous mistakes and will be better for it. as for sony and microsoft they can only get better....

and personally, ill be buying ps3. ive looked at the screens for both and i think ps3 will be the better console. sony arent going to be out-performed again. (even though these screens are obviously in-game movies rather than gameplay - both consoles seem to be taking an EA sports approach and showing the pretty graphics rather than what the things can ACTUALLY do)

Originally posted by kinkon89@Apr 24 2005, 12:26 AM
what u guys think of this one....its off rumour control at gamespot

xbox360_screen001.jpg
thats brevilles latest toastie maker!
<

Originally posted by benchwarmer_chriswhitaker@Apr 25 2005, 12:04 AM
i think people are ruling out nintendo. i think theyve learned from the previous mistakes and will be better for it. as for sony and microsoft they can only get better....

and personally, ill be buying ps3. ive looked at the screens for both and i think ps3 will be the better console. sony arent going to be out-performed again. (even though these screens are obviously in-game movies rather than gameplay - both consoles seem to be taking an EA sports approach and showing the pretty graphics rather than what the things can ACTUALLY do)
nintendos making their one.....its called Nintendo Revolution.....hope they get back on their feet id still like to see 3 contenders.......like the tri nations.....lets juss say nintendo is South Africa and Ps2 is All blacks and aussie is xbox....lol

Latest posts