• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

New Zealand vs England

Yea Lauaki is a strange one, he's one of the strongest and physical players in world rugby but his slow and laboured style of attack means its easy for him to be driven back. He is skillful as, good offloader, soft hands etc.. but when he's out of form he's woeful. [/b]

Meanwhile Mose Tuiali'i was playing fantastically, and because he was ignored for two straight seasons he is now headed off shore.

Tuialili is pointless as a bench player though as he can only play 8, he is an average 6 at best. That's why Masoe was able to hold his spot so long as he could cover 6,7,8 off the bench and hold fort for a week when the need arised.

I'll be surprised if Lauaki hasn't been tossed permanetly for Adam Thompson for that subsitute loose foward / impact player role by the Tri Nations.

<div class='quotemain'>
Ultimately this game is a kind of 1st vs second though you know... In that England are the highest ranked NH side (globally 5th) and NZ being the second highest ranked SH side (and second in the world at large).
I mean, I know in reality it's 2 v 5th, but still, considering how 'sub-standard' the S14 is compared to the glorious Guinness premiership, combined with the new 'mickey mouse' ELVs (I'm conveying the opinions of British rugby pundit Stephen Jones here), England should surely have too much class. Right? :p .
[/b]
Wrong, if we can keep it to 15 points I will be happy! [/b][/quote]

thats the problem, wheres the win at all costs attitude! no wonder they cant win if their supports will be happy if they lose by less then 15. Gather some confidence and take us on, :D