• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Newcastle v Northampton

S

Sir Speedy

Full time score:

Newcastle 32 - 22 Northampton.

awesome_med.png

Wilkinson has scored 22 points - 5 penalties, a drop goal and 2 conversions. Shame, now all the <strike>braindead morons</strike> <strike>part-time rugby fans</strike> <strike>football</strike> poofball fans will be tipping him for the Lions tour...BAWLS I SAY!

Oh, as a side point:

Wasps 10 - 11 Worcester

GO GO GO GO WORCESTER YEEEHAW!

4 missed penalties cost Northampton dear.

Wasps.... ******** :(
Second week in a row I've listened to them play shite. Worcester are crap and yet they now have an away win at Wasps in the bank :ph34r:

You guys are serious right...?Worcester actually beat WASPS :Blinky: .Who thought that could happen...?Good win for Newcastle though... :)

Can't say I'm surprised about Wasps because it was the same story last season and look where they finished! ;)

I am a little shocked about the thread ***le's game though, how much did they pay you saints? Damn!

They just didn't come out and play in the 2nd half. By the sounds off it Hartley was moonlighting also.

Strange, moonlighting or generally laying about is Carlos's realm of responsibility.

awesome_med.png

Well, as the stinger missile of fate puts a jarring halt to the Northamptonshire Mil Mi-24 Gunship of smug blissful tranquility, I put my thoughts to the rather dismal prospect of next weekend.

God, let there be some decent beer in Sarajevo, because I'm going to need it...

...actually, I wonder if there will be any Irish Bars with Sky in Sarajevo...any former UN Peacekeepers know anything?

Latest posts