• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

News!

B

bazdev

Hi guys, a little birdie has told me that Locksley may well be doing a review of rugby '06 pretty soon. I am very impressed by it and I am sure that Lox will be as well (I know him very well)

Knowleyroader might even throw his 2pence worth in also.

keep your eyes peeled

Was this little birdy locksley?

And he did seem mightily impressed in his "question" thread...

This better be the chihuahuas bowell movements this year or otherwise I may go hulk on everyones ass....

Looking forward to it.

WAIT!!!

You've played it? Can you just give a quick rundown on pros and cons etc. for us?

[edit] Oh, and welcome to the forum bazdev.

I have been around for a while, just dont post (there is a very good reason but I cant disclose it), speaking to LOX now and he is already onto it

The only thing I will say is that this is the best rugby game ever (just wish it was league). we finally have a game that takes Lomu to a whole new level

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.@Jan 16 2006, 10:28 AM
Was this little birdy locksley?

And he did seem mightily impressed in his "question" thread...

This better be the chihuahuas bowell movements this year or otherwise I may go hulk on everyones ass....

Looking forward to it.

WAIT!!!

You've played it? Can you just give a quick rundown on pros and cons etc. for us?

[edit] Oh, and welcome to the forum bazdev.
Should have a full preview for you tomorrow.

Unfortunately, there'll be no footage or screens this time round, However, I'll make sure it's as in depth as possible!

All's I can say is Rugby 2006 opened my eyes in a fantastic way!

Originally posted by locksley@Jan 16 2006, 10:33 AM
Surely thats not all you can say? It wouldn't be in depth would it?

...Oh, oh. You mean for now. Right.

Will you be doing a comparison with RC2006? I know that the pros and cons for each game will be very different, but will you share with us exactly what pushed your buttons about each?

Originally posted by locksley@Jan 16 2006, 10:33 AM

Unfortunately, there'll be no footage or screens this time round, However, I'll make sure it's as in depth as possible!

....So, I take it you have played it more than the 10 mins u stated before.

Could I just ask a quick question?

Have they improved the kicking distance (kicking to touch) in rugby 06?

Originally posted by gjohn85+Jan 16 2006, 10:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (gjohn85 @ Jan 16 2006, 10:43 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-locksley
@Jan 16 2006, 10:33 AM

Have they improved the kicking distance (kicking to touch) in rugby 06? [/b]
Yes, very much so.

The kicking game in Rugby 2006 is on a par with RC2006, if not better. The ball physics are spot on this time round.

Originally posted by locksley+Jan 16 2006, 10:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (locksley @ Jan 16 2006, 10:45 AM)</div>
Originally posted by gjohn85@Jan 16 2006, 10:43 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-locksley
@Jan 16 2006, 10:33 AM

Have they improved the kicking distance (kicking to touch) in rugby 06?
Yes, very much so.

The kicking game in Rugby 2006 is on a par with RC2006, if not better. The ball physics are spot on this time round. [/b]
I'm gonna have a very good year on the ps2.

Power Bill UP
Pub Bill Down

Sick one!!!!!!!

help me help me help me - i love you locks - when will the game be out - as you know everything.

Originally posted by loratadine@Jan 16 2006, 11:04 AM
help me help me help me - i love you locks - when will the game be out - as you know everything.
Anytime from Feb 16th through to March 9th this year

Originally posted by bazdev@Jan 16 2006, 09:30 AM
I have been around for a while, just dont post (there is a very good reason but I cant disclose it)
You're not andrew wilson are you???

Originally posted by Jacko+Jan 16 2006, 12:42 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Jacko @ Jan 16 2006, 12:42 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-bazdev
@Jan 16 2006, 09:30 AM
I have been around for a while, just dont post (there is a very good reason but I cant disclose it)
You're not andrew wilson are you??? [/b]
Does Andrew Wilson know Locksley really well, Jacko?

Well, umosay i'd have to think yes... how could my daddy get his hands on a game early if he didn't.

If you think about it locks could technically be my daddy - i think.

hmmm.... sounds promising, can't wait to hear what everyone has to say about it, but i still reserve judgement for when i get it.

though every game i have got(rugby game) i have enjoyed. evey 2*04, but remember back then we didn't have much else.

Originally posted by Jacko@Jan 16 2006, 11:47 AM
That would have to invlolve Locksley to have had sexual intercourse with your mother to begin with. And even if he had (which is probable because lockeys a stud), locksley is quite a careful sort of guy. He doesn't go blasting at just anyone, he likes to keep to himself when the time isn't right...

Don't ask me how I know, I just do.

Originally posted by .:kaftka:.+Jan 16 2006, 12:58 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (.:kaftka:. @ Jan 16 2006, 12:58 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Jacko
@Jan 16 2006, 11:47 AM
That would have to invlolve Locksley to have had sexual intercourse with your mother to begin with. And even if he had (which is probable because lockeys a stud), locksley is quite a careful sort of guy. He doesn't go blasting at just anyone, he likes to keep to himself when the time isn't right...

Don't ask me how I know, I just do. [/b]
Apparently Locksley's never asked a girl 'who's your daddy'... he already knows.

I've also heard that his sh*ts are pure white and completely without odour but that's unconfirmed...

Latest posts