• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NEWS!!!!!

N

nui1stxv

Yeeeeeeeehaaaa. Just saw this new pic on hb-studios website. You gota when world league on Elite Division on Pro or Elite Level then you can play as the home team on Lions tours!!!! WICKED :trophy:
Link is below

http://www.hb-studios.com/games.php

under pic 18

Originally posted by nui1stxv@Jan 21 2006, 04:55 PM
Yeeeeeeeehaaaa. Just saw this new pic on hb-studios website. You gota when world league on Elite Division on Pro or Elite Level then you can play as the home team on Lions tours!!!! WICKED :trophy:
Link is below

I don't see that... where is it?

OH. Sorry guys. Look under pic 18!!!! crack a smile!!!!
<

Originally posted by sanzar+Jan 21 2006, 07:10 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (sanzar @ Jan 21 2006, 07:10 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-nui1stxv
@Jan 21 2006, 04:55 PM
Yeeeeeeeehaaaa. Just saw this new pic on hb-studios website. You gota when world league on Elite Division on Pro or Elite Level then you can play as the home team on Lions tours!!!! WICKED  :trophy:
Link is below

I don't see that... where is it? [/b]
darth_vader_closeup.jpg

You are beaten. It is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed as Obi-Wan did.

Originally posted by Ripper+Jan 21 2006, 06:27 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Ripper @ Jan 21 2006, 06:27 PM)</div>
Originally posted by sanzar@Jan 21 2006, 07:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-nui1stxv
Yeeeeeeeehaaaa. Just saw this new pic on hb-studios website. You gota when world league on Elite Division on Pro or Elite Level then you can play as the home team on Lions tours!!!! WICKED  :trophy:
Link is below

darth_vader_closeup.jpg

You are beaten. It is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed as Obi-Wan did. [/b]
Huh??
<

Originally posted by nui1stxv+Jan 21 2006, 07:28 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (nui1stxv @ Jan 21 2006, 07:28 PM)</div>
Originally posted by Ripper@Jan 21 2006, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by sanzar@Jan 21 2006, 07:10 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-nui1stxv
Link is below

darth_vader_closeup.jpg

You are beaten. It is useless to resist. Don't let yourself be destroyed as Obi-Wan did.
Huh??
<
[/b]
SANZAR knows what it means.

yessssssssss.....
means they have some unlockables in this game aswell..

i think HB/EA read locks review...and they decided to put up screenshot to show that you can play agianst the lions..

Whoelse here is really really excited now?? I cant wait. Wil be playing dis game into the weee small oohours!!! Everyone was slagging EA or should i say hb studios for not having the option. Now they slap it back in there faces. Lovely!!
Bring it on!!

Originally posted by nui1stxv@Jan 21 2006, 05:32 PM
Whoelse here is really really excited now?? I cant wait. Wil be playing dis game into the weee small oohours!!! Everyone was slagging EA or should i say hb studios for not having the option. Now they slap it back in there faces. Lovely!!
Bring it on!!
Hey! How were we to know? Since when did EA rugby games have unlockables? All we had to go on was locksey's reviews which said NO, you can't play as the Lions or change the weather conditions/match tim for stadiums (so we can still slag them
<
) .

i guess they have completed making the game

"The Hive is resting after finishing FIFA Street PSP and Rugby06. Soon we'll be pushing on with our next three projects.?

Originally posted by nik@Jan 21 2006, 07:36 AM

"The Hive is resting after finishing FIFA Street PSP and Rugby06. Soon we'll be pushing on with our next three projects.?
It's said that for the past 4 months.

Originally posted by Teh Mite+Jan 21 2006, 08:22 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Teh Mite @ Jan 21 2006, 08:22 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-nik
@Jan 21 2006, 07:36 AM

It's said that for the past 4 months. [/b]
im sure it read "The Hive is Buzzing..." about a month ago

Very imaginative unlockables....

EDIT

Guys, I just have to say this....

I'm in love!!

rug12_big.jpg

its gud how hb are adding little tweaks to 06. like jerry collins blonde hair (bloody samoans!!), socks that either come down during a game or they start off down, and im sure theres others that we will all findout when its released. hopefully the create a player wud be abit beta. in 05 you could only have 4 different body types, and the headgear was only white. well heres hoping they have added to this also, or is that just to much to ask of EA??
<

Latest posts