• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NEWS!!!!!

I actually rang up EA and queried why you couldn't be the home team in 2005. They said if you choose your favourite team as the Lions this opition will be enabled and then tried to tell me to take my game back and swap it
<

Originally posted by richllew@Jan 22 2006, 11:16 AM
is it me or do the props seem to small they should be much fatter
<
<
<

mmmmm...ok when duz this game reach new zealand?

<
<

Tis truly brilliant

This Elite, pro, jargon is making this look like a 1st class video game.

Unlockables?
<

i sure hope so

yeah this game is defintely the one I am leaning to over rc2006. rc2006 seems not to be living up to the hype and proabbly too arcadey for most peoples tastes. ea and hb studios have really stepped up to the plate this time it seems. time will tell

Originally posted by TheLost@Jan 24 2006, 06:54 AM
So I wonder what else is unlockable? Any guesses people?
Right. Since it seems unlikely that we're going to get any more videos or screenshots, let's speculate away on any other possible Unlockables.

-I think the Against the Lions Unlockable is pretty cool.

-Might EA actually have NH & SH All Star Teams?

-Barbarians pool from every player in the game?

-It'd really be nice if they had the correct pool numbers and formats for previous World Cups (very unlikely) + created Zimbabwe and Ivory Coast we could have every team from every World Cup (amazingly unlikely).

- . . .

Play.com have moved release date forward for next week!!! 10/02/06!!

Love to see Unlockable club socks for the Barbarians!!
<

Originally posted by mickyb@Feb 1 2006, 08:29 AM
Love to see Unlockable club socks for the Barbarians!!
<
finally. someone else is inside my head besides the demons.

its the simple things Capt....and it starts with tradition!! replacements ....not Substitutes. Laws....not rules etc etc. And another thing..... Where have all the sponge men gone? For years it fixed broken legs, dislocated shoulders and stuck front teeth back into there rightful place!!

Unlock the Sponge man (with orange bucket of course) and 70's tracksuit!
<

looks like the version of game released in Ireland (Eire/Free State/Republic of/South of) is gonna have the full Irish players cover - same as North America

prefer it over the uk's multi-national version

damn... I'll have to fork out full whack for the game now â'¬50/60 probably just to have the right cover... or did someone post a template for PS2 covers at all?

70962.jpg

I heard that/read that winning the world cup (don't know if all levels etc) unlocks russia and some other minnow.

not much - but something.

<

i know this is off topic..but didnt the fighting scenes in the last game look a bit soccery? like no punching and ****..dont try and tell me that rugby players dont have real fights coz they actually do like in the SH. i recon we shud be able to control the fights and like ingure jonny wilko and **** aye?

Originally posted by mark_shaw@Feb 1 2006, 04:16 PM
i know this is off topic..but didnt the fighting scenes in the last game look a bit soccery? like no punching and ****..dont try and tell me that rugby players dont have real fights coz they actually do like in the SH. i recon we shud be able to control the fights and like ingure jonny wilko and **** aye?
are we ignoring the three punch combo to the head of the man on the ground?

the only fight scene ANY rugby game has had the balls to put into a game...

plus many scuffles if people bother with cut scenes...only in heated clashes do I bother now.

but yeah, don't forget the three punch vicious and uncalledfor combo to the head of the defenceless man - it os awesome.
<

Originally posted by Hayden Shaw@Jan 22 2006, 12:22 PM
I actually rang up EA and queried why you couldn't be the home team in 2005. They said if you choose your favourite team as the Lions this opition will be enabled and then tried to tell me to take my game back and swap it
<
wtf!!?!?!?!?

im gonna try that..
<

Originally posted by kinkon89+Feb 1 2006, 04:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (kinkon89 @ Feb 1 2006, 04:29 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Hayden Shaw
@Jan 22 2006, 12:22 PM
I actually rang up EA and queried why you couldn't be the home team in 2005.  They said if you choose your favourite team as the Lions this opition will be enabled and then tried to tell me to take my game back and swap it 
<
wtf!!?!?!?!?

im gonna try that..
<
[/b]
gotto be BS

why proclaim - "play against the Lions", as a new feature in EA06 then

EA hiding under HB's liquid **** honey

No no no no no NO manual fights in the game... It would be annoying and needless... Also, why would you want to bash the **** out of Jonnys head and recieve extremely harsh judiciary rulings when you can "accidently" chop it off in a tackle that went awry (R1)...
<

Latest posts