• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NEWS!!!!!

Originally posted by Los Lover@Feb 1 2006, 02:39 PM
I heard that/read that winning the world cup (don't know if all levels etc) unlocks russia and some other minnow.

not much - but something.

<
god i hope that's not true.
why them (or any minnow for that matter) as an unlockable?

i want historic teams with historic players.

52 springboks
71 barbarians
74 lions
82 jaguars
86 cavaliers
86 rest of the world xv
87 all blacks
91 australia
95 springboks & all blacks
99 australia
03 england

and, most importantly:

1920 & 1924 united states
<

suck it.

Now your inside my tiny brain Capt. un-lock the 70's Welsh team and pitch them against that famous 70's Barbarians side! Un-lock all Grand Slam winning teams and World cup winning teams throughout history. Now thats fantasy Rugby!!

Now your inside my tiny brain Capt. un-lock the 70's Welsh team and pitch them against that famous 70's Barbarians side! Un-lock all Grand Slam winning teams and World cup winning teams throughout history. Now thats fantasy Rugby!!

Originally posted by captainamerica+Feb 2 2006, 08:47 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (captainamerica @ Feb 2 2006, 08:47 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Feb 1 2006, 02:39 PM
I heard that/read that winning the world cup (don't know if all levels etc) unlocks russia and some other minnow.

<

52 springboks
71 barbarians
74 lions
82 jaguars
86 cavaliers
86 rest of the world xv
87 all blacks
91 australia
99 australia
03 england

and, most importantly:

<

suck it. [/b]
maybe it does....

I just only know of Lions home team play and the two minnows....I guess there's more.....to be honest I don't mind keeping it modern.

also - to those thinking of the favourite team lions and unlocking on rugby 05 thing becos it was stated before, a couple of posts back, DO NOT try it.

I already have.
<

and it is untrue....

<
<

Originally posted by Los Lover+Feb 2 2006, 11:30 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Los Lover @ Feb 2 2006, 11:30 AM)</div>
Originally posted by captainamerica@Feb 2 2006, 08:47 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Los Lover
@Feb 1 2006, 02:39 PM

<

52 springboks
71 barbarians
74 lions
82 jaguars
86 cavaliers
86 rest of the world xv
87 all blacks
91 australia
99 australia
03 england

and, most importantly:

<

suck it.
maybe it does....

I just only know of Lions home team play and the two minnows....I guess there's more.....to be honest I don't mind keeping it modern.

also - to those thinking of the favourite team lions and unlocking on rugby 05 thing becos it was stated before, a couple of posts back, DO NOT try it.

I already have.
<

and it is untrue....

<
<
[/b]
i suppose, for now, it's okay that they keep it modern and focus on improving the actual game/gameplay aspects.

but i remember with Madden how they had a shedload of historic teams (let alone, kits) - same thing, i thought, went with FIFA. this was after they got things up to scratch with gameplay.
(note to everyone: please no ESPN or PES5/Winning Eleven comparisons)

though i support the lions, i'm really looking forward to playing against them in a tour as well. wonder if ea have the presence of mind to field different players for midweek matches? i'd like to think . . .

i think there shud be a button that u can push 2 intimidate sum1 and the same button 2 accept intimation and if each player pushes it they can have a scrap! im a fihgter so i love it

For those of you that have ordered off Play.com my order has gone to ORDER PLACED this morning. that usually means it lands on my door mat in 2 or 3 days!!!
<

Latest posts