• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Next Generation Gaming

So download the game it is then.
I have a 100mbps up&down line, and I still have latency issues when I play games online like Fifa or Red Dead Online.

Fibre Broadband is relatively new in the majority of suburbs in SA, and for the gamers still a massive issue with online gaming. especially in the non-metropolitan areas.

Rockstar milking GTAV the same way that Bethesda have milked Skyrim

Not gonna lie, though, I'm definitely part of the problem - If I every manage to get a PS5 I'll definitely be getting the upscaled GTAV (to go with my PS4 and Xbox360 versions)

Rockstar milking GTAV the same way that Bethesda have milked Skyrim

Not gonna lie, though, I'm definitely part of the problem - If I every manage to get a PS5 I'll definitely be getting the upscaled GTAV (to go with my PS4 and Xbox360 versions)
I have GTAV on PS3 and PS4, If I ever get a PS5, then I'll probably add it to that library too.

come to think of it, GTAV is the only PS3 game I still have on my disk shelf.

I restarted playing RDR2 story mode, But this time I'm trying to be the bad guy as much as possible, the Bounties are making it hard though, especially so early in the game...

I restarted playing RDR2 story mode, But this time I'm trying to be the bad guy as much as possible, the Bounties are making it hard though, especially so early in the game...
I tried that but couldn't do it, didn't feel right for Arthur to be a dick so I just looked up all the alternative cut scenes and soundbites on yt.

Might crack the game out for a third run soon.

I tried that but couldn't do it, didn't feel right for Arthur to be a dick so I just looked up all the alternative cut scenes and soundbites on yt.

Might crack the game out for a third run soon.
if you hold X, you can skip the cutscenes...

It does help to making him a bit more of an ass...

Looks great when I eventually get PS5. Got to play the first game though.

Holy Moly Elden ring looks so good
Looks a lot like demon souls. I'm not sure what I expected but I was a bit disappointed to be honest.

I guess I was hoping for a new elder scrolls type franchise (as Bethesda is dead). I'm sure it will be a great game but I have so high expectations these days it doesn't help.

Ubisoft have really gone off the rails. They keep pushing their games as a service and ruining games. Anyone remember how good the old rainbow 6, GR, splinter cells used to be before they ruined them all.
Steep is probably my favorite non-racing game of all time. I preordered Riders Republic thinking it would be a natural successor and super excited since it included American National Parks. Super disappointed by it as it's a real departure from Steep and it gets old really quickly.

I think I'm going to save up and build a gaming PC later this year. I was ready to buy a PS5 a couple weeks ago but if I'm going to wait I'd rather get a real nice PC setup and take advantage of the better racing games. I'll grab a PS5 if needed for some other sports games.

I'm thinking about attaching a curved monitor to my racing setup some point in the future.

Latest posts