• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

They don´t have to be very fit. I run more during Rugby 7s game than these run during a 60 minutes match.

Patriots defence is being taken apart.

In the history of Superbowl, no team has ever come back from more than 0 -10 down.

Last edited:
Game over....

Meanwhile the beer has grown on me but I'm having to now take tiny sips.

Hate blowouts in the SB.

Oh well here's to Gaga.

Shame I like Brady has a hot wife.

What's the deal with the interceptor having a towel attached to his trousers?
Surely intercepts don't happen enough to warrant needing a towel to keep his gloves clean?
Or does he play offence as well as defence?
I know next to nothing.

Hate blowouts in the SB.
Not as much as you'll hate the blowout in the bathroom tomorrow when that beer makes a reappearance

Last edited:
What's the deal with the interceptor having a towel attached to his trousers?
Surely intercepts don't happen enough to warrant needing a towel to keep his gloves clean?
Or does he play offence as well as defence?
I know next to nothing.

A "sweet" towel. Purely an accessory. Quarterbacks and punters wear them to keep their hands dry.

Offence not running smooth either. The lack of a running game showing

Yep. I don't get why the Patriots offence is persisting with trying to run the ball through the middle. There is just no room there.

A "sweet" towel. Purely an accessory. Quarterbacks and punters wear them to keep their hands dry.

Yeah that's what I mean, the guys a defensive player so he's not going to have the ball coming his way many times at all.
Then again I doubt the black lines under the eyes do much, so it's all just aesthetic/personal preference.

Yeah that's what I mean, the guys a defensive player so he's not going to have the ball coming his way many times at all.
Then again I doubt the black lines under the eyes do much, so it's all just aesthetic/personal preference.

Yeah, eye black in a dome does nothing.

I've always wondered whether it does much at all anyway?
I mean I can't remember ever having the sun bouncing off me upper cheeks and into my eyes?

I know that your vision is affected when you wear camo cream, but I don't know whether that's to do with reduced reflections, or just seeing darker skin than normal.

I've always wondered whether it does much at all anyway?
I mean I can't remember ever having the sun bouncing off me upper cheeks and into my eyes?

It's supposed to draw the sunlight to your cheeks instead of your eyes.

I wore it when I played baseball just cause it was the cool thing to do in baseball culture. It's also big in lacrosse.

I never understood why rugby and soccer players don't wear it. I honestly don't know how effective it is.

Good start to the half time.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot how much I actually liked her songs.

She is a good singer and prob the best live perfomance in a while Super Bowl wise.

Don't they usually have special guests?

Decent enough, but nothing memorable.
She's definitely one of the most musically talented big pop stars of this generation.

Good start to the half time.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot how much I actually liked her songs.

She is a good singer and prob the best live perfomance in a while Super Bowl wise.

Was good show thought she'd be better. Has so many hits she rushed through them

Was good show thought she'd be better. Has so many hits she rushed through them

It seemed the shortest half time show.

Perry is hotter but Gaga prob the better singer to perform in the half time show in a while. (Along with Beyoncé).

Also really surprised she didn't do something controversial in it.