• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

Those two would learnt a huge amount from that game especially end of game management, (Rodgers can and does punish you with that much on thmy clock).

Cowboys should be set for a while now.

If Matt Ryan had a good day at the office, last week, then today was even better - 27/38 - 392 YDS 4 TD 0 INT and he wasn't sacked once. Falcons pretty much had the Packers shut out by half time (24-ZIP). Once again, their offensive linemen made a much vaunted defensive line look ordinary as their outstanding pass protection allowed Ryan the freedom to play the game he likes.

In the AFC game, Steelers showed what have I suspected for a while; they have merely been pretenders... Patriots dismantled them in clinical fashion.

The Superbowl should be a cracker, and its on NZ Anniversary day, so I'll get to watch live. Already ordering in the Budweiser and the mild American mustard for the hotdogs and buffalo chilli-chicken & bacon sliders!!

(Oh, and match officials, make sure you check the inflation of those match balls!!!)

Steelers have been effective by getting away with a sh*tload of late hits on the QB's. Pat's o-line was too savvy to allow that though.
Didn't see the Card's v cheeseheads result coming. Thought it would be a shootout, but soooo one sided, it was incredible.
Cheering for Arizona all the way (actually supported the Pat's vs the Steelers, and still feel dirty).

Steelers have been effective by getting away with a sh*tload of late hits on the QB's. Pat's o-line was too savvy to allow that though.
Didn't see the Card's v cheeseheads result coming. Thought it would be a shootout, but soooo one sided, it was incredible.
Cheering for Arizona all the way (actually supported the Pat's vs the Steelers, and still feel dirty).

I assume you mean Atlanta?

I think most of the neutrals will be on the Falcons side, myself included

Super bowl Sunday!!!!!

Or using the Super Bowl as an excuse to stuff my face with American crap day.

Wings
Nachos
Pull pork with some BBQ sauce
Philly Cheese steak and or dog.
Cheese cake.

And some America Craft beer from my beer shop.

Super bowl Sunday!!!!!

Or using the Super Bowl as an excuse to stuff my face with American crap day.

Wings
Nachos
Pull pork with some BBQ sauce
Philly Cheese steak and or dog.
Cheese cake.

And some America Craft beer from my beer shop.

Oh yeah

On game. Can Falcons offense be stopped?
Which Patriots will turn up? They haven't been great in playoffs

With Gronk, my money would be on the Pats. Without him, I'm taking the Falcons (not the Cardinals), in a shoot out. 30+pts each.

With Gronk, my money would be on the Pats. Without him, I'm taking the Falcons (not the Cardinals), in a shoot out. 30+pts each.

You sure Steelers won't do it

Agreed on analysis but just feel Brady has the head and it's been all about Falcons offense. Pats going in bit under radar

You sure Steelers won't do it 

Agreed on analysis but just feel Brady has the head and it's been all about Falcons offense. Pats going in bit under radar

Steelers comment was just a release of how awful the officiating has been this year. They got away with so many late hits vs the Phins (slightly biased), and so many teams seem to get away with it vs players like Cam. Just because he's stupidly athletic, doesn't mean he shouldn't receive protection when he does 'normal' QB things.

Looking forward to Superbowl between Patriots & Falcons, tough to call but think the Falcons may just sneak the win.

Hopefully next season Raiders can keep improving and Derek Carr carry on his rapid progression also.

Got myself 3 (1 for each of the first 3 quarters) America craft Ales better be fecking nice as it cost £9.50 in total.

Wings
Pork
Brocks and Frank's
Popcorn
Skittles
New York Cheesecake
Nachos and chili I cooked last night will put some cheese in that and melt it in.

I have been a good boy diet and exercise this year so far and earnt this binge in my eyes.

Now come on Brady. Gaga half time show should be interesting given her political stance and what has been going on.

Last edited:
Got myself 3 (1 for each of the first 3 quarters) America craft Ales better be fecking nice as it cost £9.50 in total.

Wings
Pork
Brocks and Frank's
Popcorn
Skittles
New York Cheesecake
Nachos and chili I cooked last night will put some cheese in that and melt it in.

I have been a good boy diet and exercise this year so far and earnt this binge in my eyes.

Now come on Brady. Gaga half time show should be interesting given her political stance and what has been going on.

What about 4th quarter

Also please have Tom Brady of Tigers in your thoughts whose Twitter handle will be going crazy tonight.....

What about 4th quarter

Found drinking during the 4th quarter at that time just makes me sleepy. Focus on water and coffee. (Along with the skittles).

Tigs can only handle three beers before he needs a lie down

Have we met IRL?

Brady's twitter is hilarious when American football Brady does anything good/bad.
Best is when he starts replying to people

Latest posts