• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

18119513_1476625989050751_2536011684139201180_n.jpg

Kekekek

Just remembered I'd received an email to say league activated, but was in work when I got it.
I'm in and 'Fun Bunch' are going down!

Errrmmm...that may have come across in the wrong way. Move along. Nothing to see here.

I think it was just an email triggered when the fantasy pages moved into 2017 season mode/

Draft TBC but I'm guessing mid-August or something

Just remembered I'd received an email to say league activated, but was in work when I got it.
I'm in and 'Fun Bunch' are going down!

Errrmmm...that may have come across in the wrong way. Move along. Nothing to see here.
Oi that's my shitty team, but this year is my year. Me and the Browns have that in common.

I think my journey to the dark side is complete. I'm currently watching Winnipeg v Saskatechewan. Its a cracker and I find I am enjoying it more than NFL.

I really like the motion at the snap as it gives more options for the offense, and gives the defense more to watch for and think about. I also like the 3-down rule as it leave them less room to spike a down for tactical reasons and seems to lead to more passing.

For those with Amazon Prime ... All or Nothing is certainly worth a watch!

I think my journey to the dark side is complete. I'm currently watching Winnipeg v Saskatechewan. Its a cracker and I find I am enjoying it more than NFL.

I really like the motion at the snap as it gives more options for the offense, and gives the defense more to watch for and think about. I also like the 3-down rule as it leave them less room to spike a down for tactical reasons and seems to lead to more passing.
CFL man is nowhere near NFL. Just you caught a cracker of a game

spiking is pointless in cfl, clock stops after every down

just wait til you see a rogue

admittedly i like cfl more than nfl but that's like saying i like to watch paint dry over grass growing

Must say though Saskatchewan are nuts. When I was on Co-Op in Calgary for 6 months I went to few Stamps games. And against Roughriders it was -28 degrees and these lads were there topless with just a watermelon on head

All or Nothing was a good season, I love these fly on the wall sports documentaries, it gives an insight that you just don't see as a fan under normal circumstances. I look forward to seeing Hard Knocks later this summer.

Have they announced what franchise is doing it yet?

EDIT: Just seen ... Tampa Bay Buccaneers

The eagles (who are the reason I no longer support individual sport teams) have signed Adam Zaruba, an Canadian sevens player to a 3 year deal.

Latest posts