• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

R.I.P Kevin Cadle.
Sky coverage and NFLUK not been the same without him, and now he'll never be back.
Gonna miss the big guy.
:(

R.I.P Kevin Cadle.
Sky coverage and NFLUK not been the same without him, and now he'll never be back.
Gonna miss the big guy.
:(
Always loved him and Cecil bouncing off eachother.

Any reason why he left sky? I know he was doing a book. Gone way too soon.

RIP Ma'man

Anyone have any players they really hate? Trade them to me, and I shall ensure their doom/IR.

Raiders new stadium is insane looking, shame they won't sell it out...

Will be great for concerts, WWE, UFC and Boxing though
They might shock us there is huge effort put in to getting this right.
Jerry Jones looks to be on a collision course with league

Only time I ever want the Pats to win is vs the Raiders. Really don't like their fans.

Only time I ever want the Pats to win is vs the Raiders. Really don't like their fans.
The Raider nation are great set of supporters. The Raiders will really suffer when they go to Nevada and loose some of that identity

Super bowl night!!!!

Got myself some chili dogs and bacon and bagels to last me the night.

Also some overpriced America beer. (Sam Adams 2 other beers I can't remember maybe Brooklyn something and something else).

Super bowl night!!!!

Also some overpriced America beer. (Sam Adams 2 other beers I can't remember maybe Brooklyn something and something else).
Few Heineken a Pizza and lots of popcorn here.
Have a sneaky feeling Eagles will do it but would like Brady to get the ring in his home

Super bowl night!!!!

Sam Adams and Brooklyn lager? Two of my favourites. Doubt I'll stay up, hope #Brady wins.

Gonna stick it on the TV but gotta get up at 5am tomorrow so I'm not forcing myself to stay up,
Hoping the Eagles do it partly because I saw some dweeb in a full on Patriots jersey in a shop earlier and he looked ridiculous, it was about 8 sizes too big because it's supposed to have pads etc under, he looked like homer simpson in a mumu,

but mostly because

I'm excited for this, but will lose interest quickly if the Pats run away with it. Obviously they're an incredible and unbelievably dominant franchise in a league designed to be even, but it's hard not to root against them. If the Eagles win it's gonna look like purge night in Philadelphia and there's gonna be a loooot of ugly beer babies made.

I'm excited for this, but will lose interest quickly if the Pats run away with it. Obviously they're an incredible and unbelievably dominant franchise in a league designed to be even, but it's hard not to root against them. If the Eagles win it's gonna look like purge night in Philadelphia and there's gonna be a loooot of ugly beer babies made.

I've thought about going up to philly to watch the game and participate in the riots. But I don't think I could bare being there with a heartbreaking loss.

I've thought about going up to philly to watch the game and participate in the riots. But I don't think I could bare being there with a heartbreaking loss.
I dunno if I'd go there. I heard that to celebrate his sixth Superbowl, Brady and his referee friends will be abducting Eagles fans from the street, only to set them loose and hunt them for sport on the grounds of his private estate.

Latest posts