• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

Yep, well done to you he Eagles. Caught the highlights on BBC, but got to watch the game in full when fully awake.

1 of best Superbowls in history. It flowed and was great game. Philly are a tough bunch

Only watched the first half before I had to call it a night but it was easily the best half I've seen
The two QB reciever plays were crazy

I had missed the half time show which gave me a second wind to watch a pretty intense second half.

As said one of the best SB i've seen, so many clutch plays.

I see Philly is celebrating as expected.

I had missed the half time show which gave me a second wind to watch a pretty intense second half.

As said one of the best SB i've seen, so many clutch plays.

I see Philly is celebrating as expected.
There is no more Philly it seems lol

Watching the combine streams on NFL's YT channel...

Would love to see Rugby get to this level of professionalism, but can't see it happening with the likes of McCafferty et al steering the ship.

Lol Rugby use the Internet to it's full advantage.......
Not like the platform isn't there either Youtube and Twitch can both broadcast at full HD.

I brought it up to some people at tigers to stream A games, but didn't seem that interested.

Rams are building a quality roster. Picking up Aqib Talib and Marcus Peters for only a 4th and 5th rounder this year is great business. That they're higher quality corners than Trumaine Johnson and combined will cost $5 million less against the cap that Johnson cost in 2017 makes it even better for the Rams.

Having Jared Goff performing at such a high level for relatively little money on his rookie contract means they can splash the cash elsewhere. Shades of the Seahawks when Russell Wilson was on his rookie deal? Should the Rams add a reliable WR, they're championship contenders this coming season.

I'd love to see the Browns take Barkley with the first and then take Mayfield with the fourth, but a lot of people argue that you take your favorite QB (Josh Allen) at 1 no matter what. A lot of scouts have called Mayfield the most ready to play QB in the draft and if they got Barkley it's an incredible looking backfield. Some people also resent the idea of drafting a Running Back so high, which I guess is down to their tendency to get injured and general feelings on the position in general.
Lot of really big moves and cuts in the past week. Sherman released obviously, Landry is going to be traded, plenty more. Talib is a good player even if he is a massive piece of human garbage.

Is Allen anybody's favourite? Very raw.

If anyone is interested in film breakdown of prospects Brett Kollmann is very good.

His first one this year was on Barkley and he's done Nelson and Edmunds as well.

Latest posts