munstermuffin

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Munster

As a lifelong Packers fan...how dare you! ;)

Green Bay's draft made no sense. After the playoffs last season they addressed the problems and said they were going to fill those holes in the draft. But when it came down to it they went in a different direction. Most Packers fans aren't happy with the draft selections. I give it a 2 on a scale of 5.
Well it does mirror the Farve/Rodgers transition.

But yeah had even heard rumours of AR12 to Patriots but know that is BS.

To cheer you up I follow the Giants so at least ye will get so playoff football.
Here's hoping the new regime for us will work.

RugbyUSA

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

Old Mission

Well it does mirror the Farve/Rodgers transition.

But yeah had even heard rumours of AR12 to Patriots but know that is BS.

To cheer you up I follow the Giants so at least ye will get so playoff football.
Here's hoping the new regime for us will work.

Of the two New York teams I think the Jets have a better shot at the playoffs (and that's a slim chance at best). But good luck to your Giants!

munstermuffin

Hall of Fame
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Munster

Of the two New York teams I think the Jets have a better shot at the playoffs (and that's a slim chance at best). But good luck to your Giants!
They do but won't. I actually fancy the Dolphins to pull the finger out this year in that division.

Groundhog

#1 Cuck
TRF Legend
TRF Supporter
Reaction score
Country Flag

Ireland

Club or Nation

Munster

https://apple.news/AUr6FYDTBSTCX3-0SaYfunQ

Marquette King got a bit of a bashing on Twitter for claiming he’d “dominate rugby.”
Poor Marquette lol. Was a really good punter, and an entertaining guy, but jesus he would get absolutely boomed in rugby. He's actually a good athlete for a punter, but when he had to rarely tackle it was usually a horse collar.....

RugbyUSA

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

Old Mission

Poor Marquette lol. Was a really good punter, and an entertaining guy, but jesus he would get absolutely boomed in rugby. He's actually a good athlete for a punter, but when he had to rarely tackle it was usually a horse collar.....

When punters & field goal kickers mouth off they become instant laughingstocks because kickers in the NFL rarely get hit. Marquette King would get crushed in rugby.

EdBirch

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Worcester

I wonder if they'll pump the fake crowd noise in like other sports?
I'm really looking forward to this season, free agency has cast up some interesting situations.

RugbyUSA

First XV
TRF Legend
Reaction score
Country Flag

United States

Club or Nation

Old Mission

I wonder if they'll pump the fake crowd noise in like other sports?
I'm really looking forward to this season, free agency has cast up some interesting situations.

I'm pretty sure they'll use fake crowd noise and probably cardboard cut outs of fans on the lower rows of seats like they're doing in Major League Baseball (which starts today). MLB charges a fee for fans to send in their pictures and they'll make cardboard cut outs of them and place them in the ballpark. They're always looking for new ways to make $.

Last edited:

EdBirch

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Worcester

I'm pretty sure they'll use fake crowd noise and probably cardboard cut outs of fans on the lower rows of seats like they're doing in Major League Baseball (which starts today). MLB charges a fee for fans to send in their pictures and they'll make cardboard cut outs of them and place them in the ballpark. They're always looking for new ways to make $.

They did the same in NRL and i think Soccer in South Korea

EdBirch

Academy Player
Reaction score
Country Flag

England

Club or Nation

Worcester

It's still possible, looking forward to it