• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

LA wins 23-20.
B)
Congratulations to the Rams.

Last edited:
Happy for the Rams tbh seeing how much it meant for the likes of Stafford, Odell and Darnold all for different reasons.

Suspect if Odell had stayed fit it would've been a blowout

Happy for the Rams tbh seeing how much it meant for the likes of Stafford, Odell and Darnold all for different reasons.

Suspect if Odell had stayed fit it would've been a blowout

I think that's fair. I was a little annoyed with the holding flag on 3rd and goal at the end, but overall this was another great Superbowl with both sides of both teams arguably having an equal impact. Aaron Donald stopping the running back cold at the end with one arm reachimg around a lineman was a particular highlight for me. As was the QBs both taking serious incoming fire and the whole 'are they injured?' drama. Just pure theatre from start to finish which helped given I wasn't much rooting for either side.

A great end to a superb season.

I think that's fair. I was a little annoyed with the holding flag on 3rd and goal at the end, but overall this was another great Superbowl with both sides of both teams arguably having an equal impact. Aaron Donald stopping the running back cold at the end with one arm reachimg around a lineman was a particular highlight for me. As was the QBs both taking serious incoming fire and the whole 'are they injured?' drama. Just pure theatre from start to finish which helped given I wasn't much rooting for either side.

A great end to a superb season.
To be fair Bengals got away with face mask for their TD. The Rams D just seemed ro wake up once they ****** of AD99 their when he "sacked" Burrows on line.
I was same in I was neitral and happy for both.
Not as big on Stafford as most here but am huge fan of McVay and happy for him. Hope he doesn't retire as is being mentioned

Flores to a junior role at the Steelers. An outstanding appointment for them and about the best he could hope for after effectively denouncing all 32 teams. I am very glad he has found a position and hope is talent takes him back to a coordinator position before long. But he'll never be a HC again unless some revelation comes out that backs his stance and makes every NFL owner look as bad as John Cruden.

Flores to a junior role at the Steelers. An outstanding appointment for them and about the best he could hope for after effectively denouncing all 32 teams. I am very glad he has found a position and hope is talent takes him back to a coordinator position before long. But he'll never be a HC again unless some revelation comes out that backs his stance and makes every NFL owner look as bad as John Cruden.

I disagree with you, Flores may very well become the successor to Coach Tomlin (who is also African American) in Pittsburgh someday. They're good friends and the Steelers are the most proactive of all the NFL teams when it comes to minority hiring. It's known as the Rooney rule because the Rooney's are the family who own the Steelers. I don't know if Flores wants to wait until Tomlin retires, but if he does I think he'll be a strong candidate to succeed him.

Last edited:
I thought he might quit and come back with someone like the 49ers who just need the last piece for a Superbowl. This must just be a genuine love of the sport (he has enough money).

Latest posts