• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NFL Thread

Packers vs Seahawks - playoff game this Sunday at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin. It'll probably look something like this. :)

kwl8lljgbqukupr0ytpv

Last edited:
Packers vs Seahawks - playoff game this Sunday at Lambeau Field in Green Bay, Wisconsin. It'll probably look something like this. :)

kwl8lljgbqukupr0ytpv
I would pay an arm and a leg to go to a game like this in such extreme conditions. Even if that leg is collected by the Frostbite.

They can spray the field with water after the game and have a Ice Hockey double header.

I would pay an arm and a leg to go to a game like this in such extreme conditions. Even if that leg is collected by the Frostbite.

They can spray the field with water after the game and have a Ice Hockey double header.

Packers ticket$ are really hard to get, so I wish you all the best with only one arm and one leg. :D

Coming back like a bus on fire, going to win by 20 by finish.
Texans shot their bolt

Congratulations to the Chiefs. It's been 50 years since Kansas City last played in the Super Bowl.

Kudos to the 49ers. I hope Super Bowl LIV is a high scoring one.

Great weekend of sport to start February. Start of the Six Nations and first round of Super Rugby, Finals of Australian Open and Super Bowl to finish it off. Love it.

TheMole25's prop bets (and one quarter bet + o/u)

-No player kneeling during national anthem -700
-A-rod to appear on TV +100 (so pick 'em)
- There will be an onside kick +135
- One team will go the entire game without a punt +700
- Under 122.5 yards of total field goals -110
- One player to score 3 or more touchdowns +440
- [Native Americans] -.5 in the first quarter +120
- Under 54.5 -115

Let's go boys

It ends too late for my liking on the east coast; couldn't imagine having it finish in the early morning.

Having this game on a Sunday is just the worst

Yeah, I'm a big fan of the sport, pay for Gamespass and usually host people for it but I don't think I'm even going to watch it live this year. I just like not being wrecked for the whole week because of it. I even like watching both teams. I know it's a tradition but especially with no college games this time of year they may as well have it on a Saturday.

Latest posts