• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

:ninj: Coming soon 2012 patch

RIght I can't help on this mod sorry :/ I have found out work is a big part and under pressure as it is but I can help in future mods plus I can give pointers and put the final mod together because that won't take much time.

Sorry mate :)

I also updated the super rugby squads, but too many place holders on some teams

Cheers mate let me put it all together because I can do the file work stuff rapidly it's just the roster I can't do but i can do that fidly bit really quickly and upload it quickly :)

Me and a few others made a SANZAR patch ages ago. You could get some ideas of that if you'd like to? I actually can't remember how we put it all together not even sure if the links on here anymore but I guess it might be able to give you a little idea on how we managed to fit all the teams in from the Anz, Currie cup and Australian Rugby Championship.

Can you email me?my email is a few posts up,maybe you can help me with the putting together or in your specific area your good in

Can you email me?my email is a few posts up,maybe you can help me with the putting together or in your specific area your good in
Oh sorry I can't help haven't got the time I wouldn't even remember how to mod haven't done it since we made this patch. If any of the other guys are about they might be able to help you out. I'll try find the link to download it and you could check it out. I'm pretty sure we patched over the european competition and all the teams fit nicely.

OMG just found the link can't believe it still works lol:http://www.gamefront.com/files/17208232/Sanzar-Cup-Super14-Kits-and-Faces-Mod.rar/

Last edited:
Thanks enjay :)
Much appreciated
And thanks for the link jawmal

looking good mate sorry I can't help till the end and maybe me and my mate may make an extra team :) made up of the best world class players :)

On the sanzar patch,how can I tel what files are the faces?want to use some of them

You know what we might want to consider doing different rosters fr the patch, the reason being, is that my Currie Cup kits and players replaces the Aviva Premiership teams as I still want to play the Super 14, however there are guys here that still wants to play the premiership and would prefer to replace some of the fringe, representative and Supper Rugby teams with the Currie Cup teams. Just a thought...

That was my ideas from the start,so glad someone agree,I got the old cc patch on my pc and the trf10 patch.that's why I wanted to do like u said,so that the new patch makes everybody happy

Thanks enjay :)
Much appreciated
And thanks for the link jawmal
No problems glad I could help :) about those face files, I'm not really sure how to tell which ones. To be honest I can't even remember which ones I used