• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

:ninj: Coming soon 2012 patch

As far as kits are concerned I am also still making some mostly Currie Cup though, but things at work are a bit hectic hopefully this weekend I will get some time to spend on this again.

As far as kits are concerned I am also still making some mostly Currie Cup though, but things at work are a bit hectic hopefully this weekend I will get some time to spend on this again.

howzit enjay, which clubs are you replacing with which Currie C teams? ie London irish - Griquas etc. ive started changing some files but still got a lot of things to do, flags, banners, logos/wipes etc spending most of time fiddling with rosters atm

Howzit callsign. PM me your Email address then I will send you the list of which team replaces what.

working on some new balls and adboards at the moment, just to keep things interesting.
here is a preview of the Argentina ball and England ball, with new Twickenham adboards in background

newARball.pngnewEngball.png

Last edited:
awsome two balls callsign.springbok while ur doing balls can u please make this years super rugby blue ball please?

awsome two balls callsign.springbok while ur doing balls can u please make this years super rugby blue ball please?

ok, just made one for fun. if anyone wants to get the new balls send me a PM with your email address. I will only post a download link for a batch of them when I have done more

newSuperball.png

I've redone the Argentina one, a bit of a concept ball...
let me know anyone if you want it. i'll send an email later

argentinaconcept.png
argentinaconcept.png

Last edited:
Great face bogdam:)so you can make face!!!!didn't know that,why not do more??there are a lot of players who needs faces that have become stars since the last patch,so now we know you can do it:)thanks again

Great face bogdam:)so you can make face!!!!didn't know that,why not do more??there are a lot of players who needs faces that have become stars since the last patch,so now we know you can do it:)thanks again
i didn`t make that face.i just changed the O model !!!!

Oh sorry,thought you could have made more:)but looks beter than old nonu face anyway

I thought about something like this for a wallpaper. I like the idea of an All Black hakad4bf0c67-e7ae-4072-ab4e-76f5c1a9b4cfHiRes.jpg

How do we help with moding and updating,
what do I need to do to make a mod?
Ps: Iam new to this.

Anybody still working on stuff or is the stuff I released the last?

Most of the guys like myself are busy with "End-Of-Year" rushing at work to get everything done before the bosses go on leave. So once that is behind us I'm sure most of the guys will start up again.

uploading.com/files/5f16me96/2012%2Bpatch.rar/

Latest posts