• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Northland to go all the way

W

Wally

I think the boys up north have got what it takes to go all the way this year. And I'm not just saying that. They've got a lot of talented youngsters coming through the ranks to go with Northland's hardened veterans. They've done well in the off-season building a solid coaching staff and have recruited well with some exciting new All Blacks in waiting. Bring on the NPL!

Thats funny, i just cracked up at that post
<

canterbury again, all the way
<

We're probably going to lose the shield this year. We've got Bay of Plenty, (and I think) Waikato and Taranaki at home before we get our All Blacks back.

Originally posted by Zambaman@Jul 11 2005, 03:18 PM
We're probably going to lose the shield this year. We've got Bay of Plenty, (and I think) Waikato and Taranaki at home before we get our All Blacks back.
na i think we will be able to hold the shield against those teams no problem

our reserves arn't to bad
<

Originally posted by Wally@Jul 11 2005, 01:05 PM
I think the boys up north have got what it takes to go all the way this year. And I'm not just saying that. They've got a lot of talented youngsters coming through the ranks to go with Northland's hardened veterans. They've done well in the off-season building a solid coaching staff and have recruited well with some exciting new All Blacks in waiting. Bring on the NPL!
N...P...L...?

And by Good recruting you don't surely mean all the shitty cast offs we offload up North thanks to the Loaning system...
<

Auckland will come in the Lower Half - which I want for 2 reasons - It means they'll end up in the same half as Hawkes Bay will so Ill get to see more of them - and hopefully we'll fire Lams crappy arse and make Nucifora our NPC coach as well as our S12 coach.

No, thats Waikato. In Northland its "did your mum marry the black guy who stole your cousins crop?"... And the answer is no.

Originally posted by Zambaman@Jul 11 2005, 03:18 PM
Ohhhhh so we (Wellington) have to play a full strength Cantab team to try an take the shield. My money's on that prick Steve Walsh being the ref

Wally my son.

Just when I was starting to have a little bit of respect for you. Why did you have to put your foot in it and make such an outlandish statement as even hinting that Northland could go all the way?

That is WORSE than saying the Warriors should be the third team in the SOO series.

Take out all the AB's from the other teams. Northland would still come nowhere.

Get rid of all the S12 players from the other teams. Northland would do alright but would still get beaten by Auckland, Wellington, and definitely Canterbury.

Northland only ever had one serious weapon. And he went off to play for Agen in France.

yeah northland suck..only when caucaunibuca was playin they were worth watching..even when he scored a boat load of tries that couldnt save them..hopeless ********..hopefully rupeni lil brother is playin it wud be good to see what hes about

..i think canterbury is gonna thrash everyone

Latest posts