• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Northland to go all the way

Originally posted by woosaah+Jul 11 2005, 04:26 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (woosaah @ Jul 11 2005, 04:26 PM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Zambaman
@Jul 11 2005, 03:18 PM
We're probably going to lose the shield this year. We've got Bay of Plenty, (and I think) Waikato and Taranaki at home before we get our All Blacks back.
na i think we will be able to hold the shield against those teams no problem

our reserves arn't to bad
<
[/b]
Truth be told, I was going with the team that played against Marlborough. I suppose that we will be getting players back from the Junior All Blacks, and the Maori. So actually, that should definately increase the strength of the side. And fair go to Aussie McLean, we've seen some decent players coming through the NPC side since he's been in charge.

Imagine how owned you'd all be if Northland did well. If they beat Auckland I want a present.

Originally posted by Wally@Jul 12 2005, 09:11 PM
Imagine how owned you'd all be if Northland did well. If they beat Auckland I want a present.
na way dude, if they beat auckland i wouldn't be surprised at all

i mean the lose to just about everyone else
<

..if they beat auckland then im supporting counties manukau

and how da how does south auckland get there own team?..anyways counties shud get refunded siti sivivatu and laulala since they are back in the top grade..infact counties shud be very decent this year and mite knock off some of the bigboys

they got a power house centre who played waikato midseason and did really well..see the legs on that dude?..dam

Originally posted by Wally@Jul 12 2005, 09:11 PM
But they won't because as usual, they will be shithouse. This year they were the only 1st division team to have no super 12 players.

So Wally who do you expect to be Northlands standout player this season? As you are their only fan.

There was a bloke here last year that supported Northland. And they came close to beating Auckland last year. Anyway, it's the only place with decent women in the whole of New Zealand so there's my reason for supporting them.

up north+decent ladies=...no calculations
hahaha..nah..ive been to the coromandel (is that sth or nth)theres some very nice hidden country sheilas there...

I sliced my leg on a rock in the Coromandel back in the days of primary school.

Big gash + Salt water = Not fun.

Still have a scar.

I stubbed my toe in the Coromandel when I was a kid. At the Blue Dolphin Holiday park, Whitianga, to be a bit more specific.

To be more specific, I went on a walk along the beach, I must have gone about 2 ks away from the holiday park in that town just north of Thames, and of course I was just a kid so I had to play on every damn shell covered rock I could see. Stupid Flanders.

i went to the coromandel earlier this year and i saw the MOST BEAUTIFUL MAORI CHICK EVER!...she was 16,17???

i was jus staring at her...hahaha

..umm..and i got a wallet in my blanket and a wooden deck for guitar listen or i mite finf gum..yeh..wateva kaftka and that other fella talkn bout..

carry on.

Originally posted by THE CHIROPRACTOR101@Jul 13 2005, 10:25 PM
..umm..and i got a wallet in my blanket and a wooden deck for guitar listen or i mite finf gum..yeh..
<
<----------But a '?'

Oh, and Eric, he remembered me, not you!! Take that Mr. lol Alt+F4 lol do it!.

how could anyone forget you..no wait..how could any forget to seeing bananaz having sex?..yes

sorry loratadine

Latest posts