• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2016 EOYT] Wales vs. Australia (05/11/2016)

Why do you drive the scrum when you need a try FFS. Where's the sense of urgency

If they don't score from this Sam Davies is to blame
Massive numbers and he goes for a stupid looping miss pass that takes an age and gives the defence time to lineup halfpenny

Hope Davies' appearance is reminiscent of when Hook came on in 2006 against Australia and rallied the team to draw!

- - - Updated - - -

Not really. They're good but the Wallabies are clearly better in attack.
agree you are over rating arg attack anyway looking forward to it!! I can't imagine another display like this from wales I'm sure they'll do better

Massive numbers and he goes for a stupid looping miss pass that takes an age and gives the defence time to lineup halfpenny

Doesn't help when the forwards keep driving/Davies (Gareth) doesn't spread it beforehand

Last edited:
I think the scoreline belies how bad Wales have been... and the scoreline's not great.

Ouch, two mistakes from Davies and it's a try gone and a try the other way

Surely Wales must have better optons than Roberts and Cuthbert.

Wales rallied for 10 minutes in the second half and threatened to make a game of it.
What a boor.
Wales are lucky Aussie made so many mistakes today.

there it is the interception try. there's always one for auzzie

I'm starting to think SA might actually have a chance against Wales now.

Though just seen they are down against Baabaa's who got together for the first time this morning at the pub.

Last edited:
Backs are only part of the problem. The forwards (apart from the opensides) need to combat more at the breakdown where i believe they are technically lacking.

A minute earlier, Cuthbert failed to straighten up and pass to Amos in the corner. Then the forwards/Davies collectively failed to get it out when there was a massive overlap. Plenty of blame to go around.

Backs are only part of the problem. The forwards (apart from the opensides) need to combat more at the breakdown where i believe they are technically lacking.
Faletau is a big loss in this area.

Latest posts