• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

[November Tests 2017 EOYT] England vs. Samoa (25/11/2017)

Ewels not taking his chance, that try all came from him missing a simple catch.

Ford exposed well there defensively, made good ground through him on quick pass to get one on one with him and managed to get him acting as a pillar which is useless that close in for a man his size.

Bit of an aside but why do we never play tonga? I know samoa need these big games but so do tonga, half the population of samoa, above samoa in the world rankings and we've only played them twice.

England being too casual at the breakdown. Got to secure the ball before you can keep going.

Is Woodward watching the same game? England have been sloppy.

Lol when was the last time May was third on the line out wins list.

Referee didn't call maul and Loz seemed to be on the floor...don't like that officiating.

this the sort of **** england will dish up now that we can't kick through the ruck anymore :p?

He does blow quickly at the ruck, on the other hand, England should have reacted by now.

Edit: I think England are slow to present the ball, other teams I see get the ball back far quicker.

Good try in the end but browns inefficiencies throughout the game have cost us. I generally trust EJ but really I don't get why he's still our 15.

Some really bullshit allowed by the referee at the breakdown, really hope he's not anywhere near the next World Cup team, but fair play to Samoa for keeping their structure as the legs tired and for winning the contact area in defence. Ultimately that score flattered England.

Latest posts