• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Now that you have had a taste...

Originally posted by ak47+Apr 5 2006, 03:32 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
@Apr 5 2006, 03:12 PM
As my tech mate always says "only fools by first gen hardware"... I'll be getting my next gen consoles when they're nice and cheap and have all the bugs ironed out.
well ur mates a fool <_<

without those 'fools' - there would be no ironed out versions

u need a victim for a remidy

these fools drive the market into 5th gear

so in a sense

we are drivers and those that arent - are passengers :p

run on team, or benchwarmer :p

i assume i'll wont be playing you online until Rugby2012........by then i'll have xbox720, and speed off into the horizon, leaving the passengers eating my dust, and glaring at my rear........or should i just say ASS :p :bleh!: [/b]
You're one of the greatest posters I have ever seen. You always have little metaphors here and there that you just throw in there to make your point. Bloody brilliant.

Anyway, I've played the 360 for 20 minutes bursts here and there, and it is fine. It's no less, and no more what I was expecting. And AK, are serious about PGR3? Maybe I won't buy that then. A rental will do....

Originally posted by kaftka+Apr 5 2006, 04:20 PM-->
Originally posted by ak47@Apr 5 2006, 03:32 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
As my tech mate always says "only fools by first gen hardware"... I'll be getting my next gen consoles when they're nice and cheap and have all the bugs ironed out.

well ur mates a fool <_<

so in a sense

i assume i'll wont be playing you online until Rugby2012........by then i'll have xbox720, and speed off into the horizon, leaving the passengers eating my dust, and glaring at my rear........or should i just say ASS :p :bleh!:
You're one of the greatest posters I have ever seen. You always have little metaphors here and there that you just throw in there to make your point. Bloody brilliant.

Anyway, I've played the 360 for 20 minutes bursts here and there, and it is fine. It's no less, and no more what I was expecting. And AK, are serious about PGR3? Maybe I won't buy that then. A rental will do.... [/b]
yeah dude PGR rental

from what i know its alot smaller than the old PGR's

No Sydney for 1 :wall:

its all about online.............if u have online ur all good, but if not RENT it

Originally posted by ak47+Apr 5 2006, 02:32 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-sanzar
well ur mates a fool <_<

so in a sense

i assume i'll wont be playing you online until Rugby2012........by then i'll have xbox720, and speed off into the horizon, leaving the passengers eating my dust, and glaring at my rear........or should i just say ASS :p :bleh!: [/b]
Great rationalisation for willingly submitting yourself to the "test dummy" stage of production there ak! You're the large corporation's favourate kind of consumer :p .

Originally posted by woosaah@Apr 4 2006, 10:31 PM
GTA is going exclusive to xbox
And Caleb Ralph is going to be the All Black Winger...

All Rockstar have said to the best of my knowledge is that they are going to make some exclusive game for the 360... nowhere does it say Grand Theft Auto... Must be the weed clouding your mind.

Originally posted by sanzar+Apr 5 2006, 10:39 AM-->
Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Apr 5 2006, 01:36 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Apr 5 2006, 12:06 AM
their is not doubt in my mind that the ps3 will smash the 360.

what in the same way XBOX smashed the PS2?
XBOX was a superior system, but it had nothing close to the market dominance of the PS2 worldwide... In Japan, which is by far the worlds largest consumers of games, the XBOX had less than 10% of the market! It was behind the GC there and Sony was everywhere... [/b]
I couldn't give two shits how much it sold(i dont work for them), XBOX is a far better console than PS2 ,thats all i was saying.(and i have both)

plus xbox online is the shiznit :bleh!:

Originally posted by The TRUTH!!+Apr 5 2006, 06:23 PM-->
Originally posted by sanzar@Apr 5 2006, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by The TRUTH!!@Apr 5 2006, 01:36 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-loratadine
@Apr 5 2006, 12:06 AM
their is not doubt in my mind that the ps3 will smash the 360.

what in the same way XBOX smashed the PS2?

XBOX was a superior system, but it had nothing close to the market dominance of the PS2 worldwide... In Japan, which is by far the worlds largest consumers of games, the XBOX had less than 10% of the market! It was behind the GC there and Sony was everywhere...
I couldn't give two shits how much it sold(i dont work for them), XBOX is a far better console than PS2 ,thats all i was saying.(and i have both)

plus xbox online is the shiznit :bleh!: [/b]
Well they're both dated now anyway... I'm just gonna keep playing my PC for the next couple years untill I can get a PS3 for a decent price :p

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 5 2006, 09:38 PM
xbox is ****, i had it and sold it, its a nerds console
:huh:

A nerds console?

I suppose having a PS2 gets you at least 3 unpaid girls a night huh?

Anyway, I had a PS2 once, and it was nice, but sold it soon later.

The only reason Sony have outsold Microsoft is because PS2 was out far longer than the Xbox, and Japan didn't like the console as much as us and the USA.

wrong? if you compare the time frame of both console the ps2 still rags the xbox, the ps2 shipped 100 m console in five years, the xbox is no where near that and is approaching five years.

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 5 2006, 10:26 PM
wrong? if you compare the time frame of both console the ps2 still rags the xbox, the ps2 shipped 100 m console in five years, the xbox is no where near that and is approaching five years.
Tell me, if you already had a perfectly good console, and wasn't a hardcore gamer...Just a mainstream one, would you go out and buy a new console when theres nothing wrong with the one you had? No.
The jump Sony had on Microsoft those years ago did account for something. That and the fact that Sony was and is an established brand in gaming thanks to the brilliant PS1.

Xbox gamers have proven how loyal and how great the console is by purchasing live...look at the online gaming for the PS2 and compare it to millions on the Xbox...

the ps2 online aint as sophisticated as the xbox

but as ive said ps2 is for real men, whereas the gamecube and xbox are for little kids and nerds who like games like fable and halo

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 5 2006, 04:39 PM

but as ive said ps2 is for real men, whereas the gamecube and xbox are for little kids and nerds who like games like fable and halo
:lol:

You are a fanboy knob, ain't you!

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 5 2006, 05:39 PM

I wouldn't go as far as that, but the PS2 has the better games and the better controls and is just... better!

youre a fanboy - teh mite - with youre stuped nerd games, go on, go and kill some ailiens from the dark planet grongon

I am sorry but don't play the stereotype card lora. You hate it when you hear the welsh 'types. So don't play the 'nerd' card.

For all we know you could be sat behind your computer logging onto runescape and pushing your 'nerdness' onto others.

BM

Originally posted by Air Ben@Apr 5 2006, 08:44 PM
The only reason Sony have outsold Microsoft is because PS2 was out far longer than the Xbox, and Japan didn't like the console as much as us and the USA.
I think it was more a combination of Sony coming out first (although that didn't help sega), the fact that Sony has a reputation of being reliable, while when people think of Microsoft they generally think about how unstable countless versions of windows were (and the amount of times they crashed when being presented), the fact that Sony were already established, and the fact that XBOX had controlers that were ripped straight off the DC and many people didn't want to touch them.

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 5 2006, 07:40 PM
youre a fanboy - teh mite - with youre stuped nerd games, go on, go and kill some ailiens from the dark planet grongon
:huh:

Really?

:blink:

I'm a fanboy?

:unsure:

Ah... Of course, The only games I play are R06, Fifa06 and Battlefield 2.

:bulb:

I understand everything now.

:wall:

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 5 2006, 07:40 PM
Lora, go and play on your dance mat.

The only people who got ps2 consoles are the little kids who play on kiddies games. Xbox releases games for the older gamers. I had the ps2 when they first come out, there were/and release average games.

I got the xbox & it has got a much better range of games.

Latest posts