• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Now that you have had a taste...

well i couldnt find the article i read (it was a while ago) about gta exclusive to 360 but obviously that is wrong

http://www.gaming-360.com/?p=949
thats GTA:chicago exclusive to ps3. sorry ripper

*edit*i read further down and it was an april fools that annoys me ill keep looking for something */edit*

they are doing a table tennis exclusive to the 360 whoop D doo

but please can you stop saying that whatever i say i must be stoned or something. I havnt done that for over a year and i wasnt really big on it either

ill keep looking but doubt i will find it, was probably on a very obscure site somewhere

xbox is ****, thats all i want to say on the matter, anyone who owns one really doesnt know the true power of the ps2.

the ps2 is without doubt the mainstream console, and its mainstream because quite frankly its the best. you say go play dance mat, well yeah, if i wanted too i could. the ps2 offers a variety of games which the xbox and nintendo cannot comptete with

Originally posted by loratadine@Apr 6 2006, 10:39 AM
xbox is ****, thats all i want to say on the matter, anyone who owns one really doesnt know the true power of the ps2.

the ps2 is without doubt the mainstream console, and its mainstream because quite frankly its the best. you say go play dance mat, well yeah, if i wanted too i could. the ps2 offers a variety of games which the xbox and nintendo cannot comptete with
My god. You really are a fanboy aren't you?
Perfect example. You're saying something IS better than another as if it's fact not opinion, and you aren't giving any specific examples.

Fable, even though it's short, is one of the best console games to come out in recent years. It's also definitely not for little kiddies.
And as for being for nerds, Someone at a place I used to work at was a hard-core Maori stoner loudmouth macho man, and he played it all the damn time. Probably because he found the fart noises hilarious, but Y'know....

Halo is also not for kiddies.

Neither is Killzone or Final Fantasy.

My god....

yeah why is the xbox **** compared to the ps2? because the graphics are better? because the online is better?

sure you have games that use the eye toy and dance mat, well they are for kids, i wouldnt know anyone who would use them. also with buzz, sure thats fun the first time you play it, but after that it can be boring.

just about all the games that come on out ps2 come on out xbox, the games that are exclusive to a console there is also an equivalent game on the other console. (dont give me the gt is better than fozra crap, they are both as crap as each other, but fozra seams to be better imo)

is this because you cant afford one?

i had both, but prefer the xbox becuse of the graphics

ps2 is the mainstream console because it was released earlier than the xbox, and it has more games (because of that) BUT if you say that the ps2 console is better than the xbox thats just ignorance, ps2 is odler hardware, xbox has newer hardware.

xbox is better for me for graphics and live. i sold my ps2 cause i never played it after i got my xbox

I own xbox and PS2, i prefer xbox because of the graphics, but i use the ps2 for games that arent available on xbox, like resident evil and whatnot. Now i hav a 360 aswell so i wont be playing either. BTW the ps2 does hav the best controller, but theyre giving that up in favour of something staight off batmans utility belt. The 360 is pretty good though, 4 shoulder buttons two sticks and direction pad.

ps2 had the better library
ps2 had the better controls
ps2 won the sales war
ps2 won the war

Microsoft now catching up (via the 360) on what the Xbox didnt achieve - ie Failure

As the old saying goes - 1st in best dressed

Now its up to Sony to squander that ole saying, and take ownership of the war

Its like Microsoft (USA), were brought into the war coz of Sony (Japan)

Japan dropped some pearl harbour specials
USA counter with Xbox, and make inroads
USA lose patients and makes the A-Bomb 360...little boy is dropped, and isnt welcome by the Japs
Japs still in retreat, but have some big announcements in the PS3 WMD of mass blue ray laser.
USA will boost the A-Bomb, with the H element, of Hydrogen and make the HD-DVD add-on

stay tuned for the next episode of WW3.........November 11th i am tipping PS3, where the Japs can add some more remorse for Remeberence day.

Apologies if this offends any sensative folk :D

Originally posted by ak47@Apr 6 2006, 05:32 PM
ps2 had the better library
ps2 had the better controls
ps2 won the sales war
ps2 won the war

Microsoft now catching up (via the 360) on what the Xbox didnt achieve - ie Failure

As the old saying goes - 1st in best dressed

Now its up to Sony to squander that ole saying, and take ownership of the war

Its like Microsoft (USA), were brought into the war coz of Sony (Japan)

Japan dropped some pearl harbour specials
USA counter with Xbox, and make inroads
USA lose patients and makes the A-Bomb 360...little boy is dropped, and isnt welcome by the Japs
Japs still in retreat, but have some big announcements in the PS3 WMD of mass blue ray laser.
USA will boost the A-Bomb, with the H element, of Hydrogen and make the HD-DVD add-on

stay tuned for the next episode of WW3.........November 11th i am tipping PS3, where the Japs can add some more remorse for Remeberence day.

Apologies if this offends any sensative folk :D
ps2 ahd the better library cause it was out b4 the xbox so had a chance to build up a decent set of games

ps2 better controls? different for each person, personally i like the s controller for the xbox

the sales war? well yeah it had 2 years on the xbox of course its going to out sell the xbox. people dont want to fork out for another console if they dont have to, and they dont so they stay with the ps2

won the war? imo its still going with the 360 and the ps3 comign out

its going to be interesting

i also heard somewhere that ps3 have changed their controller design again, but i cant find that article either, i think it was in a magazine

The pad jas a new design as Sony borke a f***load of of copyright's with the fual shock (aparently)

So, they've released a banana/boomerang

playstation_3_controller_full.jpg

Which means every time the game ****** you off and you lob the pad across the room, it comes back and wallops you in the head.

Bad Sony. Naughty Sony.

Full article
http://gizmodo.com/gadgets/home-entertainm...t-e3-162514.php

Originally posted by woosaah@Apr 6 2006, 11:18 AM
well i couldnt find the article i read (it was a while ago) about gta exclusive to 360 but obviously that is wrong

http://www.gaming-360.com/?p=949
thats GTA:chicago exclusive to ps3. sorry ripper

*edit*i read further down and it was an april fools that annoys me ill keep looking for something */edit*

they are doing a table tennis exclusive to the 360 whoop D doo

but please can you stop saying that whatever i say i must be stoned or something. I havnt done that for over a year and i wasnt really big on it either

ill keep looking but doubt i will find it, was probably on a very obscure site somewhere
OWNED

Originally posted by Teh Mite@Apr 6 2006, 08:12 AM

Which means every time the game ****** you off and you lob the pad across the room, it comes back and wallops you in the head.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by woosaah@Apr 6 2006, 03:53 PM

the sales war? well yeah it had 2 years on the xbox of course its going to out sell the xbox. people dont want to fork out for another console if they dont have to, and they dont so they stay with the ps2
Just thought I'd point out that the DreamCaste was actually also out a year before the PS2, but it certainly didn't get any advantage over either Sony or XBOX, or even Nintendo, by releasing so early...

yeah but thats because it was crap, and it didnt have the base of games.

and it was crap :)

sony put alot of money in the marketing as well to get the console out there, and alot of developers jumped in as well staying away from the sega.

i still have my megadrive, i loved that much more than the dream cast :)

Oblivion is the biggest game of all time - nobody will complete this to the fullest

at first i hated it

i didnt know a thing and the jargon used was like a foreign language

after 30 hrs put into it everythings now instinct and this puppy is a deadset beast

its definatley bigger than anyother game on the planet - this game needs it own postcode, currency, and flag........its GTA middleearth.......but combine SA, with Vice and all other games combined (mario, zelda, sonic) and this is still a bigger game when it comes to roaming space

Whether it is better than GTA i havent decided yet.

Its definately a better video game as a project
But whether its gels with ur tastes like GTA always can is another story

It will get game of the year for 2006...........unless something BS happens and some other developer comes good........either way we all win as players :bravo:

Sickness!!!!!

Damn straight, its a huge and awsome game, and you have to chip away at it when you have free time hear and there. I think it will safely last me most of the year. Unless your the kind of person who rushes through the main quest and then goes "clocked it" it will last a long time. I will finish all other quests before the main one so it will take hundreds of hours.

yeah this game sounds like the ****!!!! i can't wait to play it. i'd get it now but i'm kinda part way thru GR:AW & NF:MW. so i wanna finish those first before dedicating all my time to this game, i'm not a RPG fan so will i still like it? not that i've played any RPGs.
apparently it could take a whole year to finish EVERYTHING but the thing is will it keep me interested that whole time? my mate is banana's over this game and he is only 0.02% thru it!!!!

Originally posted by 187@Apr 20 2006, 02:04 PM
yeah this game sounds like the ****!!!! i can't wait to play it. i'd get it now but i'm kinda part way thru GR:AW & NF:MW. so i wanna finish those first before dedicating all my time to this game, i'm not a RPG fan so will i still like it? not that i've played any RPGs.
apparently it could take a whole year to finish EVERYTHING but the thing is will it keep me interested that whole time? my mate is banana's over this game and he is only 0.02% thru it!!!!
dude i hate RPG's but this is special

its having another life

playing god in another world

do whatever u want like GTA

Where do you go to check the % of the completeness

i need to see mine, and i have never seen a progress stat

There is a stats list in as one of the options in the charactr stats menu, just scroll through and youll see it. Its a list of all the things youve done and stuff like gta. I havent seen any % thing though.

Originally posted by CeeJay@Apr 20 2006, 03:54 PM
There is a stats list in as one of the options in the charactr stats menu, just scroll through and youll see it. Its a list of all the things youve done and stuff like gta. I havent seen any % thing though.
yeah ive seen that but no %

i want percentage

how do i know if i have done everything??

You can buy the official oblivion guide, that should have all the quests in it. I currently have 18 active quests and 62 completed, what about you?

Have you done the darkBhood quest where you have to murder the whole family? I feel bad after that.

Latest posts