• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

NSW Waratahs vs. British and Irish Lions (15/6/13)

Don't know about anyone else, but I've had a lot more time for Howley as an attack coach after the tour to date.

Best game of the tour so far. So much for the idea of the Lions not being tested enough prior to the tests.

Leigh Halfpenny radar guided boot strikes again. 16-7.

Shut the F**k upp Stuart Barnes, you don't know that Warburton is going to start. Stop I wish he'd stop trying to sound confident about everything he can't really know

Lions need to realise Peyper will not give the penalties at the scrum easily. Need to start using it as a platform to launch attacks.

Barnes talking about Australia missing Pockock and Higinbotham, forgets that Hooper is still fit...

Waste of what should have been a try scoring phase of play. Sexton was lucky not to get pinged for holding on.

Ignoring one knock on, Paul O'Connell has been immense so far. At least two turn overs and I would love to see his number of carries so far.

Aussie commentator just said it's been 2005 since the stadium was last full, in Sydney, jeez that's bad.

Thought Tahs were on advantage there? Still, well done Crofty.

Zebo looking very lively, but really should have scored in the first minute. Davies has been very impressive as well as Croft at 6.

That last five minutes of the first half was one of the best periods of rugby I've seen all season. Bring on the second forty!

You're kidding right? Did you see him try the in and away on the prop and not get round him?

Have you ever seen him before, definitely not slow.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9bewRkfxIx4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Latest posts