• Help Support The Rugby Forum :

Nz Rugby Tour

H

Haysie

G'day all!

-quick heads up-

Been in New Zealand for 9 days now, flying out of Queenie tomorrow :( I love this country, I may well live here forever now.
Flew into Wellington and played a game there, then crossed to Picton and down to Christchurch via Kaikoura. Played a game in Christchurch and drove down to Dunedin, and played a game there. Now we've crossed to Queenstown and I've been here for 3 days! Bungee jumping and Jetboating my life away!
Shame I didn't get to catch up with any of you while I was here as I would have loved to, but I have seen lots of this beautiful country and what it has to offer. And survived a wicked earthquake! :D

How's it for all of you

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Haysie @ Jul 20 2009, 02:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}></div>
G'day all!

-quick heads up-

Been in New Zealand for 9 days now, flying out of Queenie tomorrow :( I love this country, I may well live here forever now.
Flew into Wellington and played a game there, then crossed to Picton and down to Christchurch via Kaikoura. Played a game in Christchurch and drove down to Dunedin, and played a game there. Now we've crossed to Queenstown and I've been here for 3 days! Bungee jumping and Jetboating my life away!
Shame I didn't get to catch up with any of you while I was here as I would have loved to, but I have seen lots of this beautiful country and what it has to offer. And survived a wicked earthquake! :D

How's it for all of you[/b]

Sounds f***ing awesome. I'm going nuts for a trip to NZ atm. I just spent 3 months travelling with a guy who's done all of south island; he went bungee jumping around queenstown too... was it the one that's the original bungee? Also, I've been watching LoTR so I'm overloaded on all that stuff round Queenstown.

What was the rugby like?

Yeah rugby was wicked, and yeah I did the Kawarau bridge (the original one). saw a dude do it in a kayak - that was epic haha.
The games were of a pretty high standard which was great

Latest posts